2021 C-DRAMA -- Channels Created / Licensed

Genres: Romantic Comedy, Costume & Period

Cast: Tian Xi Wei (New Life Begins ) as Li Yu Hu, Ao Rui Peng (The Blood of Youth ) as Qi Tian Lei, Zhao Shun Ran (Weaving a Tale of Love ) as Yuan Bu Qu, and Bai Bing Ke (Knight of the Rose ) as Du Bing Yan.

TITLE REQUEST FORM: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

2 Likes

Pledge of Allegiance
Regionally Licensed
Release Date (Viki): April 27, 2023 (TV Guide - Rakuten Viki)

@jadecloud88 @hanjingyi @ale_sandra99_933 @grace_g @teufelchen_netty_266 @jomyeong @table122000 @worthyromance @iria360

You can ‘follow’ the channel from Leon Zhang’s celebrity channel.
Link: Zhang Yun Long - 张云龙 - Rakuten Viki

6 Likes

Rooo I really like the actress Sun Yi. It’s coming soon !

2 Likes

Regionally licensed.

Cast Zheng Ye Cheng, Xin Yun Lai

Animated series coming soon.

4 Likes

There’s one more…

Animate GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 Likes

Awesome!!

I hope Back From the Brink is as credible as The Journey of Chong Zi, and Till the End of the Moon.

3 Likes

Licensed

@bozoli

5 Likes

I am so, so looking forward! :smiley:

1 Like

ODE TO JOY 4. This one I definitely want to see, if not then on a competition website.
BREATH OF DESTINY. I watch this somewhere else and really like this drama. It would be suitable for Viki.
OUR TIMES (2022 with Shen Yue). This would be great, I like all here drama’s and her best is on ■■■■■■■ Meteor Garden.

1 Like

Licensed

Congrats @dannyelita32_368 on being chosen as CM!

4 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Because many of you read and often reply to my posts (providing details and information of interest to the volunteer community) made on various channels, I wanted you to know why I am unable respond to comments, post comments to update information on drama channels, or reply to any comments posted by individuals.
I wanted you all to know I am not ignoring replies or comments anyone has made to me. :two_hearts:

Ten days about I was banned by Disqus/Viki from participating in any way on Viki’s channel pages.

Ten (10) days ago Disqus/Viki banned me for 15 days and deleted at least ten posts I made giving information/YT teasers, etc. giving details about upcoming/new dramas.

Disqus/Viki also deleted all my upvotes to responses made to my comments made on various channels.

This is the message I read today when I checked the ‘status’ of my ban.
" We are unable to post your comment because Viki has placed your account in a timeout. You will be able to comment again when your timeout expires 5 days from now.
Find out more. (link: Who deleted/removed my comment or blocked my account? | Disqus)
“If you are banned on a single site . . . . This message indicates that your account has been banned on a single site by a site moderator.”

@worthyromance @ale_sandra99_933 @bozoli @bbj0424 @leerla73 @porkypine @hanjingyi @henrri_11 @jadecloud88 @teufelchen_netty_266

13 Likes

Because I was limited to 10 links I have added the additional names here.
@sheli @sandia28 @table122000 @vivi_1485 @vikicommunity @cat_mama @xialongne @iris78 @sushi_ane @rosemereozv

7 Likes

I dont understand why they banned you? I didnt report you unlike I always notify you for you update the pages…

2 Likes

I know none of you friends reported me but wanted you to know why I can’t reply to any of the comments made by the Viki community friends who send me messages on channel pages. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

@aznative ,
Let’s hope these errors get fixed soon. . .
Between updates, and the Community/Discussions forums Guidlines, I think a lot is going on. . .

Oh! Something I’ve experienced several times, and for this discussion forum. A dos style/coded message, saying this ip address has logged in too frequently, and I needed to wait 10 minutes before trying to log in again. :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl: I checked my opened windows, and I was still logged in on them, except for discussions. So far, I’ve not had this happen again.:crossed_fingers:t5:
I imagine others are having their own hiccups with whatever is going on in the background of Viki Tech.

6 Likes

Because, there’s no reason to report it, you’re not doing anything wrong. Just disseminating and helping those who want to know more about the channel’s information. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

:scream:
Strange :fearful:
Oh man, oh man :face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

2 Likes

Ah, thank you for letting us know.

I’m also assuming it’s because of links you post. We greatly appreciate them. But it seems Viki has a hard no on any links in Disqus, whether benign or malicious.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting us know, I don’t understand why would they do that! x.x

3 Likes