2021 C-DRAMA -- Channels Created / Licensed

Thank you for letting us know, I don’t understand why would they do that! x.x

3 Likes

Last night Disqus kept asking for my email address over and over, while I was trying to view my notifications, again while replying to notifications, while viewing what is coming soon, etc. Finally I gave up writing my email address each time. I feel that Disqus is getting unreasonable.

@aznative Try adding the information without the links. They also don’t like us posting outside trailers. I really appreciate the volunteer work you do without getting any credits. I think you deserve Viki credits for supporting and advertising the new shows!

8 Likes

Fan Channel
Cast: Wang Zhuo Cheng, Xuan Lu, Ma Tian Yu, Angelababy

Title Request Form: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. I hope to see you back soon. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, @aznative
It’s weird, really Viki should fix that. What you are doing is helping us to have more valuable information about new channels.:blue_heart:

These days I’ve seen new channels and I missed the information you shared with us, the comment section looks empty. And now I understand why :disappointed_relieved:.

I hope soon you can come back to share with us all that fantastic information about each drama, as you have always done :sparkles:.

Take care and stay healthy! :hugs:

8 Likes

Thanks to each of you for your encouraging and supportive comments.

13 Likes

We all still want your posts :wink: their are useful for us.

4 Likes

Coming Soon

The Bright Moon Worships Your Heart (2022) - 22 episodes, duration: 10 min

Love Behind the Melody (2022) - 24 episodes, duration: 35 min

Decline (2023) - 20 episodes, duration: 10 min

Buff in Love (2022) - 18 episodes, duration: 10 min

Never Too Late (2022) - 22 episodes, duration: 15 min

The Romance of Hua Rong Season 2 (2022) - 24 episodes, duration 45 min

Warm to Meet You (2022) - 24 episodes, duration 45 min

Dear Liar (2023) - 27 episodes, duration 10 min

The Immortal Promise (2022) - 21 episodes, duration: 15 min

Channel links added to this Discussions page on May 13, 2023.

Edit
On Monday morning, May 15, 2023 I added details about the dramas listed above on their respective channels.

Several hours later when checking for comments, I discovered that every post I made had been deleted.

I have submitted this information to the Viki Help Desk and hope they will rectify the matter and return the deleted posts.

@vikicommunity

7 Likes

Fan Channel
Twilight (2023)
Cast: Angelababy, Ren Jia Lun

Title Request Form: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

5 Likes

I think a bot zapped you. You’ve never done anything wrong that I’ve ever seen. You help Viki by promoting shows. So it must have been a Disquis BOT. The Disquis bot is stupid. All contributors hate it for ignorantly censoring our working comments to each other in team discussions. It’s why many of us have taken our working groups to d i s c o r d where we can say ‘evil’ words like; subtitle, translate, Japanese, Korean, English, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Where Dreams Begin

Thank you for sharing.

@ale_sandra99_933 @worthyromance @porkypine @jadecloud88 @teufelchen_netty_266 @jomyeong @sandia28 @hanjingyi @henrri_11 @table122000

6 Likes
5 Likes

People are saying that this drama is amazing. Art martial scenes are incredible. I hope we’ll get this one on Viki. I’m hurry to watch it. I’ll wait for it on Viki, subs are still better :wink: and also quality. #the_ingenious_one

6 Likes

It is coming (USA). Hope it comes to the world-viewers.
Viki volunteers are the best!

5 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks! Updated the channel page. Also, I won’t be adding links in my comments on channel pages.

5 Likes