2023 K-DRAMA CHANNELS — Created & Licensed

Jumong only for Americas, so disappointing!!! Such an old drama did certainly not cost a fortune to license it as well for Standard…
Viki, the hope I had was smashed in a second! :scream: :sob: :rage: :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

@simi11 That’s really disappointing. And you’re right about licensing $$.
I wonder if Viki got it through KOCOWA because I noticed it is available there.

3 Likes

Detectives in Trouble aka Crime Squad - 16 episode police drama KBS2 2011
https://www.viki.com/tv/40040c-detectives-in-trouble?qId=55fc318476fe4d5fe477052a3e6b78c4#reviews

Windy Mi-Poong - a 53 episode romance melodrama MBC 2016 (aka B low Breeze)
https://www.viki.com/tv/40039c-windy-mi-poong?qId=86de459851f209736a1efa688d650ff8#reviews

Hotelier - 20 episode romance drama released in 2001 MBC
Recruiting
From writer Kang Eun-kyung (Dr. Romantic Series, What Happens to My Family – https://asianwiki.com/Kang_Eun-Kyung

https://www.viki.com/tv/40038c-hotelier?qId=f9cb4b1c13766c5ab2e8c6cd15725d7e#reviews

3 Likes

Yes. That is why it is probably English only - from KOCOWA.

1 Like

CJ E&M film released June 2023. Licensed to Viki.
https://www.viki.com/movies/40041c-past-lives#about

Invisible aka Always I Am, another film coming to Viki.
https://www.viki.com/movies/40028c-always-i-am#reviews

https://mydramalist.com/748459-invisible

1 Like

https://www.viki.com/tv/40072c-the-elegant-empire

2 Likes

Korean films regionally licensed.
1.
https://www.viki.com/movies/39965c-200-pounds-beauty

https://mydramalist.com/758-200-pounds-beauty

https://www.viki.com/movies/40032c-closed-school#about

https://mydramalist.com/39575-closed-school

https://www.viki.com/movies/40031c-snow-blossom

https://www.viki.com/movies/40030c-real-fighter#about

https://mydramalist.com/68589-real-fighter

https://www.viki.com/movies/40028c-always-i-am#about

https://mydramalist.com/748459-invisible

https://www.viki.com/movies/39958c-the-highway-family

https://mydramalist.com/713437-highway-family

Edit August 3, 2023
7.
https://www.viki.com/movies/40079c-my-worst-neighbor#about

https://mydramalist.com/730189-how-to-fall-in-love-with-the-worst-neighbor-untact-love

https://www.viki.com/movies/40076c-a-day-in-tongyoung#reviews

https://mydramalist.com/707457-a-day-in-tongyeong

Edit August 9, 2023
9.

https://www.viki.com/movies/40054c-alienoid#reviews

https://mydramalist.com/38671-alien

4 Likes

Thank you guys for putting the KDrama channels. It’s easier for me now to find what to watch.

1 Like

South Korean films licensed to Viki.

https://www.viki.com/movies/40066c-the-moon#reviews

https://mydramalist.com/32770-the-moon

https://www.viki.com/movies/40065c-ransomed

https://mydramalist.com/33975-kidnapped

https://mydramalist.com/710859-sad-tropical

https://www.viki.com/movies/40056c-herstory

https://mydramalist.com/29137-herstory

https://www.viki.com/movies/40055c-project-wolf-hunting

https://mydramalist.com/689917-wolf-hunting

https://www.viki.com/movies/40053c-hansan-rising-dragon#reviews

https://mydramalist.com/60605-hansan

4 Likes

August 11, 2023
2015 KBS2 weekend drama “House of Bluebird” coming to Viki in 34 days.
https://www.viki.com/tv/40097c-house-of-bluebird#reviews

https://mydramalist.com/13121-house-of-bluebird

2 Likes

August 11, 2023

2008 MBC DRAMA “Night after Night” coming to Viki in 27 days.

https://www.viki.com/tv/40096c-night-after-night#reviews

https://mydramalist.com/1230-when-its-at-night

1 Like

It’s a returnee, and I welcome it’s return! :blush:

3 Likes

Can’t believe it’s been eight years since I watch this drama!

2 Likes

I literally can still see, in my mind’s eye, the scene on the hill, outside her house.

I remember the emotions from the deceptions.

It has a 8+ for rewatch, on the link you shared.

2 Likes

https://www.viki.com/tv/40128c-battle-for-happiness

3 Likes

Thanks! Better late than never. Off to add details to the channels.

https://www.viki.com/tv/40163c-live-your-own-life#reviews

https://www.viki.com/tv/40035c-the-matchmaker

https://www.viki.com/tv/40162c-unpredictable-family?qId=27d4184c94804778ad3868e849a315e4

5 Likes

Thanks so much @teufelchen_netty_266
Updated “Live Your Own Life”. Off to update other channels.

2 Likes

https://www.viki.com/tv/40166c-moon-in-the-day

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like