A drama without an hysterical female lead?

The Winter the Wind Blows it’s here on viki, too. The drama has such a sad, sad ending although both leads were very strong. But the story is so painful to watch. I cried so much and the ending didn’t make up for it bc it was too fake.

2 Likes

Because of EU then - different shows…

But when it is on VIKI I may watch it here unless it’s geoblocked too :rage:

1 Like

Is it under another name? Because I can’t find it when searching. But if it has a really sad ending maybe I’ll pass - most dramas I’ve seen lately has had sad endings. Or atleast nonsatisfying endings that was just unnecessary :frowning:

I went here and I no longer see it on viki. NETl*x, I can no longer watch it either but they have it on YT all episodes and the title is THAT WINTER, THE WIND BLOWS. I hope you can see it there at least.

I have seen this drama twice, here on viki (a long time ago) and recently on Nfx. No matter how sad it is it’s worth watching. The ending was too fake for me but it will give closure to those who dislike the ending. I hope you at least give it a try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcjhMMZiqO8

1 Like

I felt the drama touched on serious issues, and in some ways, I could relate to what some of the characters were going through, but of course not on the same level as them. As for the ending, I felt it was too rushed. After that dramatic part, they shouldn’t have done a time jump. That bothered me. They definitely could have stretched it longer to give better closure. However, I loved how the actors portrayed their characters. It’s not a lighthearted drama, that’s for sure, but it’s a good one. For me, it’s a gem of a show. I can’t claim to have seen lots of dramas (I’ve only seen around forty), but this is definitely one of the good ones.

I didn’t know that it was on YT. That’s good to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess I have a lot to catch up!! so if some of these dramas are on yt dod they get a license for these dramas or what. how come they got the dramas anyway?

Anyone can upload everything there.

Many Chinese channels are official ones.

ok thanks.

This C-drama belongs in this thread!
Girl in Blue. :blue_heart::open_book::blue_heart:
The female lead weathers two epic love relationships, not to mention her family saga, and her work saga. She’s strong as an ox, as the saying goes, never hysterical, but she’s human, and cries, and vents. Through it all, her bounce back is a guarantee.

My thought on the end, others may think it sad, but I never agreed with her choice for love. Especially under the circumstances that influenced her choice.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion. Haven’t seen this drama or mentions of it.

1 Like