Annual QC gift 2020

Hi everyone ^-^ Have you received the gift reward from viki? I just wanted to ask how this works. I mean, every active QC has received it? Oh and, is “tremendous” a reliable site? (I want to point out, after receiving an answer, that I have complete trust in viki otherwise I would not work there as a volunteer, but not knowing “tremendous” I wanted to know more, nothing else. I just hope not to be misinterpreted :heavy_heart_exclamation:)
Sorry for asking so many questions but it’s the first time i’m receiving a digital gift from viki and I wanted to know something more about it. :revolving_hearts:
P.S.: Just for curiosity, have you already used it? If yes, how? Last thing, are the dollars converted into the local currency?

Thanks in advance for your answers, have a nice day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I so wish everything about the annual QC gift 2020 would go into this thread, instead of spamming other threads that have nothing to do with it!
@jeslynl

Viki always chooses reliable sites, they’re not stupid. I already used it last year and yes, the dollars are converted into local currency.

3 Likes

Perfect :revolving_hearts: Sorry for asking, but I was just curious about some things. Regarding Viki, I know it is reliable, absolutely. But since I didn’t know “tremendous”, I wanted to know more, that’s all. Thanks for answering me anyway :kissing_heart:

1 Like