Another drama discovered

this is something else! discovering a 2-year-old drama on Netflix! called Live up to your name, fantastic cast and I really don’t remember seeing it on DF or Viki! so I plan to watch it today and see if it is a really good one. oh anther time travel one
the first episode so many twists & turns, but guess that’s ok too, 1, why d they always fall into the water to time travel this guy was killed first. oops sorry

I gave something away!
ok heres a couple more I liked
1 Dr Jin
2 Faith or the great doctor
3 another one kind of slipped my mind I am thinking of a doctor that transported.can’t think of it at the moment
but still going to watch this one.some of my favorite actors & actresses in this.

2 Likes

this is such a cool drama! better than I thought it would be!n from a real heo im, double cool! Like dramas like this. theres a couple more that has reall person they portrayed.

Looks kind of cool! Is there any romance?
Usually I don’t watch medical related dramas because…well, I come from a family that works in the medical field, and although I am not going into that field myself, I have learned of the drama in the workplace and some of the medical procedures that should be happening. I personally cannot stand seeing doctors doing medicine for only their benefit, and that is something a lot of Kdrama doctor villains do. However, if the show is interesting enough, then I may give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

today I finished watching that drama, it was good, time travel an d all, still need some fixing up, yes a nice romance, and a tear jerker along with it. this one doctor, had a change of heart like you mentioned. if I say anymore it will give it away, only 16 episodes thats good in itself. yeah there are a few people you woud llove to cold cock… the one thing I wanted to see was a connection of that one girl from the past to the girl of the future. but nothing came about it. Helenama73, I really believe you will enjoy this and if not you can hit me with a wet noodle!!

1 Like

@helenama73_911

You will like this one ‘‘Live up to your name’’ bc is with the main guy from Fiery Priest (very funny/ different role playing actor), and the girl from ‘‘Whatcha wearing’’ Great actress/great movie.

I’m upto episode 5 and haven’t gotten bored yet, so it’s a good one. I hope they have it here in the future. I’m watching here: ‘‘Bad Boy’’ with the same actor but the spoilers wrote the ending was bad so I have it on hold but will definitely finish the drama.

1 Like

where are you watching Bad Boy? I have tried to look for it. and yes that is an awesome drama, another ending I wish they could have done better. watched this years ago want to watch it again

now look you will come to an episode you may get disscusted, but don’t , you will laugh at yourself when you watch it, se e? judge it before you finish watching it, I laughed soooo much,at myself, that is after , cause that one episode almost turned me off really this is a drama (loved firey priest btw) you just cant miss. this is another guy I love to hear his crazy laugh (#2 the guy in Voice)

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter

Bad Boy is here @ RAKUTEN VIKI. I thought u saw it here, too. So far all the dramas with this guy he never ends with the man (No regret on YT)/woman (Shark/Fiery Priest/Bad Boy but oddly, why u didn’t like the ending on Live upto your name? It was a beautiful ending not romantic enough but good ending bc he came back and we have a part 2 in there looking forward to it, too.

1 Like

I copied it wrong! how embaressing! yes I will start watching this as well,
going back & forth time travel, 10 years way I understood it, a bit lengthy. But I did think it was a very good drama, I guess was just looking for something more for the ending. but did love how the love stretched , guess it was just me again still good,
a part 2?? oh boy! can’t wait.
for the Bad Boy I forgot my other favorite guy plays in it. aw all of them are my favorite!! gotta find shark, I know I have seen it but don’t recall much about the drama

1 Like