3 Likes
Summary

https://youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes
Emotions - Focus

Imho, this is all emotions, try refocusing.

It’s fine if you want to tweek the game, to make it more fun. But technically, or alluding to, neither the song or the title of the song had anthing to do with my question of uptown, or downtown, imo. Do I see what you mean by “downtown = Country”? Yes.

The game actually started again because you kicked it off, after several days slumped.

1 Like
Summary

Ok so it was asked what is your goal this year!

I did “Shake it Off” Because I need to shake off a lot of the things that are going on in my life - It makes sense to me! So I would still answer that way

So I could have used “Uptown Girl” from Billy Joel but when you ask that question I think Downtown means - I’m a country girl

I’ll just keep making people think I’m not answering correctly - but is there really a CORRECT answer! Obviously I don’t get it or my brain works different.

3 Likes
Let's segue, shall we? (◠‿◕)✧?

:wink: I’d created this “segue” thread Wanna Segue but can't? (☞*❛ ͜ʖ❛)☞Bring That Discussion's, Post's, Link Here 😉! for just such, feel free to use it anytime you think you’re seguing from the original thread, and do not wish to create a new topic. So, shall we, shall we segue? :smile::laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth::slight_smile:
Btw @mirjam_465, and all fans, you’re included in the invite :incoming_envelope: :mailbox_with_mail: (。:heart::heart:。)(✿ :heart::heart:)

1 Like

@kdrama2020ali

Don't go!

https://youtu.be/_sQGwDeambg

1 Like

No Wrong Answers! bahahahahahahahaha!

Are you a “VAIN” person?? Or Humble?

3 Likes

I know this song is just one big irony, but I don’t mind … I am not vain, it happens that I will work in the garden in the morning and when I get back into the house and near our entry there is a mirror, oh dear, better would have taken a look before going out. But, well, no worries …

Is the mirror your friend or your foe?

3 Likes

:notes::musical_note: Friends theme song with lyrics :notes::musical_note:
By - The Rembrandts
Writer - Ray Charles

:champagne::clinking_glasses: Champagne, or Beer :beers::beer:?

2 Likes
Who is not giving the correct answer now, hahaha?

:question:

2 Likes

Ok I “don’t drink” so there is your answer! See YOU GUYS HATE ME! bahahahahahaha!

Tea or Coffee

1 Like

Tea, obviously. :tea:

Snakes or bats?

4 Likes

Mice or Spiders??

2 Likes

Soup or porridge?

3 Likes

Plain or Peanut?

2 Likes

:notes::musical_note: Peanuts :peanuts: :notes::musical_note:
By - Little Joe, & The Thrillers

What :abacus: color :rainbow: is your planned, or dream :peacock:vacation :crayon::art:?

2 Likes

Nights in WHITE Satin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Do you prefer a lake or river for whatever?

4 Likes

:notes::musical_note: The River Is Here :notes::musical_note: :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::national_park:
By - Andy Park

Do you make your path, or travel a path already made?

3 Likes

So oder so, means either way …

There were times I traveled alone, with a group of people by bus, but also with friends either with a mobile home, or renting a place. Sometimes having a schedule, sometimes just living into the day. Taking the roads already created by humans, or just walking into nature. But I think there are less and fewer places of which you can say you determine them on your own. But I guess you didn’t mean it that way, paving your way with a machete through the jungle? You didn’t right?

Stones/gems or sand/earth?

4 Likes