Answer with song title! [game]

Let's segue, shall we? (◠‿◕)✧?

:wink: I’d created this “segue” thread Wanna Segue but can't? (☞*❛ ͜ʖ❛)☞Bring That Discussion's, Post's, Link Here 😉! for just such, feel free to use it anytime you think you’re seguing from the original thread, and do not wish to create a new topic. So, shall we, shall we segue? :smile::laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth::slight_smile:
Btw @mirjam_465, and all fans, you’re included in the invite :incoming_envelope: :mailbox_with_mail: (。:heart::heart:。)(✿ :heart::heart:)

1 Like

@kdrama2020ali

Don't go!

https://youtu.be/_sQGwDeambg

1 Like

No Wrong Answers! bahahahahahahahaha!

Are you a “VAIN” person?? Or Humble?

3 Likes

I know this song is just one big irony, but I don’t mind … I am not vain, it happens that I will work in the garden in the morning and when I get back into the house and near our entry there is a mirror, oh dear, better would have taken a look before going out. But, well, no worries …

Is the mirror your friend or your foe?

3 Likes

:notes::musical_note: Friends theme song with lyrics :notes::musical_note:
By - The Rembrandts
Writer - Ray Charles

:champagne::clinking_glasses: Champagne, or Beer :beers::beer:?

2 Likes
Who is not giving the correct answer now, hahaha?

:question:

2 Likes

Ok I “don’t drink” so there is your answer! See YOU GUYS HATE ME! bahahahahahaha!

Tea or Coffee

1 Like

Tea, obviously. :tea:

Snakes or bats?

4 Likes

Mice or Spiders??

2 Likes

Soup or porridge?

3 Likes

Plain or Peanut?

2 Likes

:notes::musical_note: Peanuts :peanuts: :notes::musical_note:
By - Little Joe, & The Thrillers

What :abacus: color :rainbow: is your planned, or dream :peacock:vacation :crayon::art:?

2 Likes

Nights in WHITE Satin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Do you prefer a lake or river for whatever?

4 Likes

:notes::musical_note: The River Is Here :notes::musical_note: :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::national_park:
By - Andy Park

Do you make your path, or travel a path already made?

3 Likes

So oder so, means either way …

There were times I traveled alone, with a group of people by bus, but also with friends either with a mobile home, or renting a place. Sometimes having a schedule, sometimes just living into the day. Taking the roads already created by humans, or just walking into nature. But I think there are less and fewer places of which you can say you determine them on your own. But I guess you didn’t mean it that way, paving your way with a machete through the jungle? You didn’t right?

Stones/gems or sand/earth?

4 Likes

well, I’ll definitely go with earth, sand, beaches, ocean…:heart_eyes:

If you could go back and undo one thing you did, what would you undo?
3 Likes

If I had known that my half-brother would die this early, I would have tried harder getting in contact with him. We did not grow up together, and I saw him the last time, when we still were kids …

Do you have a pet, if so which and if not what would you like as a pet, if you ever were to keep one?

7 Likes

Chickpeas or black beans?

@vivi_1485

3 Likes

:notes::musical_note: You Name It! :notes::musical_note: . . .(Black) Beans :notes::musical_note:
DJ Suede . . . Ft. Pastor Shirley Caesar

You are the ______ you are the_____?

Hint

Hint: Lionel ______?

3 Likes

:notes::musical_note: You Are The Sun, You Are The Rain :notes::musical_note:
By - Lionel Richie

What’s the number one listed music in your playlist?

2 Likes