If you had wings, you’d be_______?
2 Likes
Summary

That’s such a nice way to put it! “to keep your dreams alive”
 they sure do!

2 Likes

probably a phoenix
 :fire:

Would you choose to know your future if it meant forgetting your past?

2 Likes

Think of the much used amnesia trope in drama, how would you like to react in such a situation, if it happened to you?

2 Likes

i would be totally dazed, conflicted and astonished
:astonished:

If you worked in the entertainment industry and had a pseudonym, what would your alias be?

1 Like
Summary

@entwyfhasbeenfound
@vivi_1485
@shraddhasingh
I think the above quote question falls into your line of creativity? :wink::+1:t5: The trick is finding a song title, or song that gives the answer. You must include who sings it, unless it’s already in a link you post up, and then :drum: drum roll! :smile::grinning:! You must ask a question. Preferably with a song in mind. But! An answerable question you must ask :point_up:t5:! :relieved: Do not reply to this post. Do reply to the post directly above this one :wink: Only one person can reply :relieved: we follow the rules in this thread :relieved:

The "Viki Original" you haven't seen yet

2 Likes

loved “Dancin queen” no this isn’t a response to anything, just seen the girls and thought I’d say that

3 Likes

In terms of Hollywood pseudonyms, Wikipedia tells all:

Alan Smithee (also Allen Smithee) is an official pseudonym used by film directors who wish to disown a project. Coined in 1968 and used until it was formally discontinued in 2000, it was the sole pseudonym used by members of the Directors Guild of America (DGA) when a director, dissatisfied with the final product, proved to the satisfaction of a guild panel that they had not been able to exercise creative control over a film. The director was also required by guild rules not to discuss the circumstances leading to the movie or even to acknowledge being the project’s director."

If we are talking about a female pseudonym in English, maybe “Ellen Smithee.”

If we are talking about a female Korean pseudonym . . . the name Ellen (with variants such as Helen, Eleanor, Elaine, Eileen) derives from Greek and means “bright.”

“Smithy,” the most plain, ordinary, run-of-the-mill English surname, refers to a “smithy” the place where a blacksmith would make iron horseshoes. So what is Korean for “Director Bright Blacksmith” . . . ?

Song title? Hmmm . . . courtesy of YouTube, there is “Disowned” by Inova on the xKito Music channel. It’s in English and has some adult lyrics, but only a couple. However, you may skip over to YouTube and listen on your own.

Another musical answer might be:

(from YouTube–Britain’s Got Talent 2019 with Cristina Ramos)

My question for game participants would be: Is it possible that, as a young man from Stratford-upon-Avon, William Shakespeare hitched a ride with traders from England, sailed to Europe, sweated and swinked like a navvy for a pittance serving the East India Company, and ended up getting ideas for the English theatre (not theater)–costumes, buildings, characters, even plots–at various stops along the Silk Road?

If you think so, show me the musical evidence.

2 Likes

Well, how to answer better as with “relatives” ( :wink: ) of famous Mr. Shakespeare? LOL, I hope you can accept this answer.

Was it the nightingale or the lark?

1 Like

I have never heard this song - I like it

Is it Stormy or Bright?

1 Like

:notes::musical_note:Stormy :notes::musical_note:
By Hedley

After the rain comes what?

Today Sunshine then
More Rain
Here Comes the Rain Again

What do you find at the end of the Rainbow?

Summary

:thinking:After the rains comes “the rain?” :thinking: Okay.

1 Like
Summary

What an interesting question! I’ve just woken up so the only pseudonym I can think of rn is MOONSHOT - N.Flying :joy: don’t ask me what it means, I have NO idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJX1rqwmlLw

2 Likes
Summary

Aww! misswillowinlove already answered. Your name would surely have found a song so titled, or at least a song singing about

:wink::+1:t5:

2 Likes

Yes - We kept having a storm and sunshine and then a storm today - So Here comes the Rain Again! Perfect song. Literal rather than figurative

Next Question:
What do you find at the End of the Rainbow :rainbow:

3 Likes

I was wrecking my brain over this, so at the end I chose a song, I don’t have the slightest idea what he is singing about
But I have my answer, since there is no end to a rainbow 

And it leads me to my next question, right under the video.

What do you like to follow, myth or science?

1 Like

Park Jihoon
Thank you for posting HIM - He is in Spring Is Green and I just LOVE him! He is new to me

I actually like Myths and Science but this song came to mind!

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

@lutra I found a song for my question What do you find at the end of a rainbow! :kissing_heart:

If you were a mythical creature what would you be?

1 Like
360 video!

@lutra, @kdrama2020ali
Touch the three vertical dots at the bottom, and touch the boxed “cc” to turn on caption, :wink::blush: the english generated translation will come scrolling across at the bottom of the video. :wink::+1:t5:It is a bit hit or miss in generating.:laughing:

1 Like
reply to leerla73

I always have the cc on but it didn’t work with this video. I tried.

2 Likes