Answer with song title! [game]

I think bitter things taste like Poison (Secret). I’d much prefer a sweet Lollipop(Mika).

What is a snack that you like to munch on while having a k-drama marathon?

OMG I LOVE STUART EDGE!!! He’s the best!

I like this one too… mostly cause i LOVE me some Disney~~ :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58l0-Jc_bOk

Popcorn - Hot Butter - I just recalled that this song is as old as me …oh my goodness …

What’s your favorite song of the your birth year?

And again I will write too much, 'cause I love the old k-hip hop groups and it’s impossible to chose one ;-; (yeah, I don’t listen much to my language (polish) or english music, everything is korean T_T)
So, I’m not pretty sure about song from my birth year, all awesome songs were before my birthday, most likely in 92-96 year, so maybe I will just say my fav from the 90s: 92 - Seo Taiji and Boys - Nan Arayo, 94 - Seo Taiji and Boys - '07 Class Idea (search for " Seotaiji Symphony - 11. '07 교실 이데아 (Remix) [Live] " on youtube, though it wasn’t in 90s, but it was seriously awesome when Seo performed with the orchestra), 95 - Seo Taiji and Boys - Come Back Home (I’m a die hard fan of Seo Taiji, his music is just asdfghasfds <3) & 96 - H.O.T - Warrior’s Descendant & Candy.
As I think about it now… I’m not a big fan of Shinhwa or something, but if I’m right, T.O.P is from 1999 (yeah, I’m young ;-; ), and it’s my fav from them so far, so maybe this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg9F3OJV5_0

Then as we are in the old years, what is your favourite song from 1990-94 years? If you don’t have any, then just your favourite ever.

lee seung hwan - a thousand days

one of your most precious childhood memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpIXHK48-Y0

Keep crying everytime.

LOL! that is THE MOST AKWARD SITUATION EVER.

omg he’s hilarious xD i laugh really hard at these videos.

Time spent walking through memories - Nell - When my grand parents would tell all the stories to their grand children, when our mom and dad’s where kids.

Do you remember a song your grand parents like, or if you don’t is there a really old song that you like?

stayin alive- beegee

worst throwback picture moment?

1 Like

I am not my hair - India Arie
Me having short hair, when I was 13 (sensible age), and being at my dad’s hometown. I was always too tall for my age, so when an old school friend of my dad saw us he said: Oh, is that your son? I wished the ground would have opened and swallowed me up. And I never had such short hair ever again. I think I am still traumatized, some decades later … :wink:

Do you have a “hairy” story?

don’t laugh at me - mark wills
preschool - 3rd grade I had no hair. Everyone would always pick on me and laugh. But I grew up out of that torture. Thank God

Childhood memories you never want mentioned again…

Brother don’t you walk away - The Hooters

no more details about that, sorry, as you mentioned. I don’t want to talk about it.

How will you handle your biggest secret, tell someone you really trust, take it to your grave, or better don’t have one from the start?

Without Words-- Park Shin Hye

If you could talk to Ghosts what will you tell them or ask them?

Everything - Big Bang

What would you do if someone you really trust suddenly betrays you?

Cry- Mblaq

your walking by yourself when you see a guy stalking you for already 4 blocks. what would you do/say?

I would Run (MBLAQ) and Run & Run (Big Star) like G-Dragon on Running Man to just Run Away (TEAM H) XD

You are on an desert island with someone you don’t know and there is only one coconut left, which is yours. What would you do?

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA stalking girl !!! :smiley:

@luunalouPL yep definitely would do the same

give it away - Chris Brown

If an older guy would insist that he loves you. What would you do?

2 Likes

Like to get to know you well (Howard Jones) but - If I don’t love you this way (Michael Jackson) - then - You can go your own way (Fleetwood Mac)

Describe your Mr. Perfect in a sentence put together by min. 3 to max. 5 song titles. How should he be?

P.S. Nobody has a Mr. Perfect in mind? No?
The boy is mine, He’s so fine, Stay with me forever
or
All I ever wanted - let’s stay together - so happy together
is it that hard?

@LuunalouPL hahahahahaha that gif kills me!!! lololololol omg and your question, even funnier x.D

@dramaaaaa LOL hahaha you know where i got that question from lol (one time too many for us lol)

LOLOL i see your question there too.haha

aww, you would give the coconut away? thats so nice T.T i know i would to, but its kinda sad to think about. like “here,my last means of life.a coconut.” lolol

[kikwang sad gif][1]

[1]: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf3vymryly1qzhznm.gif[quote=“dramaaaaa, post:342, topic:1911”]
If an older guy would insist that he loves you. What would you do?
[/quote]

say “i love me too! thanks xD” lololol jk

1 Like

LOOLOL i was waiting for someone else to answer, since i thought i might have answered allot. ill answer this one hahaha xD suprised no one else answered.

my mr. perfect would have a voice- lim kim (good at singing) like onew(shinee) and would ask me shall we dance?-handsome people, while in a ballroom party, he would be a beautiful love-the afters and say “she’s my girl”- beat win, he would also be pretty pretty-ladies code (a pretty boy). (okay. i said 5 songs, so i should stop. lol)