Answer with song title! [game]

The Treasure ATEEZ is looking for, of course!

Question: What floats your boat? :rofl:

2 Likes
Summary

Well San and Yeosang and Seonghwa - They are the TREASURE

1 Like

What kind of day do you want to have tomorrow?

2 Likes

Nice harmonies!

I liked the kendo scenes. Reminds me of when my son was learning Kendo at the Buddhist temple in San Francisco. When we moved to the east bay he had to drop it because he couldn’t get there in time for the classes. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I just want it to be…

I like it when each day is different, and you never know what could happen. And I learned long ago to better have not too many expectations for a day.

What do you call someone who doesn’t like romance?

4 Likes

Anti Romantic

Question: What kind of things make you look?

What do you think is a sexy attribute?

2 Likes

What’s your favorite eye color?

Okay I am going to cheat a bit, I do not really have a favorite eye color … But a favorite song about … eyes LOL :wink:

What is the first thing you want to see, when you get home?

2 Likes

:rofl: NOT

Mr. Bill Collector

Who is your mama

1 Like

Someone you want to have a serious talk with?

2 Likes

You call someone who doesn’t like romance . . . a twelve-year-old boy!

(Giphy)

1 Like

My boss.

Which magic spell do you need?

1 Like

Somehow it is hard to keep up with the things I want to do, I work for half an hour and getting tired, after not being that well lately, no “C” so far, but in the turn of a day I can’t do much more and the next day, I feel there is almost no strength left. The next day I feel better, start working again … You get the … Yep, could need a magic pill giving me strength.

If you couldn’t do much for one week, what would be the first thing you would try again?

3 Likes

like me, trying to crochet, and due to my break not able to do much, but yes crochet, and I don’t know a song title to that. whats my favorite pattern for crocheting? colors?https://youtu.be/0yA9IomKYgA

2 Likes

If you could try any extreme sport or activity what would it be?

1 Like

gymnast

whats with this,? how do they do it? I know if I tried, I would need help being picked off the floor

1 Like

I crochet as well . . .

1 Like

We need your Question??

1 Like

Sorry, I was just dropping by . . .

(Giphy)

and saw that @frustratedwriter needed a song title.

But right now, my big question is (because I’m up at 3:00 AM) . . . will I ever get a good night’s sleep again? (Grump.)

1 Like