Answer with song title! [game]

IMHO… (But I am open to hearing more about it)

Summary

瑕疵=Flawed

What do you think (about it)?

1 Like

It is what it is :disappointed_relieved::frowning:

What happens when you run up a mountain?

2 Likes

How do you get off that mountain? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
🧗‍♀️🧗

https://youtu.be/AqeIiF0DlTg

Cotton candy in the store, or at the fair grounds?

1 Like
Summary

My fave is…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzMmFr5n7k

Sun or snow for you?

2 Likes
Summary

Yet, if I can stay inside…

What about you?

3 Likes

Doer, giver or taker?

2 Likes

What about you? Give or take?

3 Likes

Your most favorite song title (not necessarily your favorite song)?

4 Likes

your favorite song?

3 Likes

Currently, this is it :heart_eyes:

Summary

(Literally, 我愛的這個世界=I Love My World aka My World)

What about yours?

3 Likes

A song that never gets old for you?

2 Likes

What music video is your favorite?

3 Likes

The video itself being the favorite rather than the song (song’s not bad)
mini W - Two Worlds?

Is art pretentious?

4 Likes

Still such a funny song, even decades later:

2 Likes

Sorry, guys, I have to quit this game. Posting songs is forbidden nowadays. One of my posts from long ago was suddenly removed without any explanation other than “read the guidelines.” It was in another song topic and all that was posted there were a bunch of songs. I don’t remember which ones, but either way, just songs, no written words. And no explanation. So I’m just being accused of something completely unknown to me and the “crime” was committed a long time ago, just because some not so nice person felt the need to flag it.
This will be the last anyone hears from me on Discussions… unless I get a proper explanation.

4 Likes

Hey, I’ve just read your post. NOOOO! :sob: :frowning_face:

Summary

What happened? Is it really “against guidelines” to just post songs? It’d be a shame if it is… With the time I have, I’m enjoying this game and checking out some discussions from time to time…

Why don’t you write to Viki’s moderator/staff and find out the underlying reason?

:hugs: :people_hugging:

5 Likes
The Guidelines

@mirjam_465,
I’ve been flagged before, how you respond is key.
I agree with @jadecloud88. Is it that it leaves you confused as to what you can, and cannot post?
FAQ - Viki Discussions

3 Likes
Summary

I was randomly accused for posting NOTHING else but a few songs and the post was already old (so could have been removed way earlier if it was that bad). I got no explanation whatsoever and the message came from the bot. I don’t even know which songs were in there. And all because whoever suddenly chose to flag one of my posts. At the very least, the staff member who removed it should have messaged me with a proper explanation instead of letting the “system” randomly accuse me. I feel ATTACKED.

3 Likes

What kind of show do you go for?

1 Like