Are there any K-Dramas about Ninjas or Warriors w/Romance & Action?

Some shows are like that, and others you’ll just fly right through (•‿•)

1 Like

:laughing::joy::joy: and I thought I counted it :smile: I’ll blame it on my being on my way home from work, catching the the last train, that luckily runs until 2am now, instead of one :smile:

I’ll put it back on my watch list. Bridal Mask :sparkles::wink::+1:t5:

1 Like

Maybe you overlooked the last one with LJK - Gunman in Joseon.
Now I am curious if you watched that one too.
2 am? It’s 8 am for me now I need to get ready to by grocerie shopping, I couldn’t last evening since it was stormy and rained a lot and 6 hrs ago we even had a some loud thunder, I can’t say anything about lightening, I was just too sleepy, because it was a hard day. Get home well!

2 Likes

Two stops left, then grab something to eat, and catch a 5 minute bus ride to my abode.

You’re right, that was the one missed, and yup, watched it!

We’ve got to do that :shopping::shopping_cart::shopping_cart::shopping:

3 Likes

Left that one off my watchlist because not even Lee Joon Gi can make me watch sad/abrupt endings :flushed:

Iljimae probably need a good combination of Prequel, Sequel, and triquel :smile:

2 Likes

City hunter is excellent! If you want ninja-like action and romance, I highly recommend this. The late Jong-hyun, may he rest in peace, from SHINee also sings the main theme.

2 Likes

Oh I have read his story! RIP that broke my heart! I worry so much for these folks in the spotlight

3 Likes

Yes, K-pop industry can be emotionally tough for all involved. I’m a SHINee fan and Jong-hyun had a spectacular voice.

2 Likes

So So So Very Sorry! I worry about a lot of my guys! I wish them all the blessings and happiness that they give ALL of us.

3 Likes

it’s been almost four years and the rest of his members still talk a lot about it, always counting themselves as five. Recently Key talked to Taeyon about it in his Home Alone episode and Minho gently explains to a kid that “Jonghyun samchon is a good samchon who’s gone very far away” :sob:

3 Likes

Did we mention the Return of Iljimae, now listed under

Or does anyone remember

I still think one of the best romances with political fights is The Princess’ Man.

4 Likes

I was just going to post that one it looks good a robin hood character

3 Likes

Anyone watching this??? Has it got warriors or what kind of show is it! I know it is a period drama

1 Like

I started watching it…yeah the main guy is a general so I saw some warrior scenes…but I think I need time to digest the fact that he already has a wife, two concubines and two children while the female lead is only fifteen years old :grimacing: I’ll wait for others to finish it and evaluate it before I get in…

3 Likes

same here, ,it turned, I liked it at first then the interest is gone.

2 Likes

I want to see that again but not on Viki!, moon river is though, I do like it.

1 Like

It is good, to me, I am not too crazy about it, Jealous ladies to this girl, which ome of my favorite actresses, I do plan to finish it. you may like it. um no warriors

2 Likes

See, now I think, I’ll not go back to watch at all :smile:

2 Likes

but as a favor, watch it anyway, your thoughts count as well

2 Likes