Are you human too?

I am so excited! I just discovered this is back on!! yes going to start watching today! yeah another robot/cyborg drama, I admit in some places, dragging & boring!! I kinda like this one better than my holo love but that one is still good. yes thank you Viki!!

4 Likes

Is it on Viki now??
I just checked, it is! I’m so happy, it is the drama that got me into kdramas…

2 Likes

It’s my first time watching it but I heard it’s great. Glad I found something new to watch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

just enjoy it ok?

1 Like

Thank you, @frustratedwriter. I will enjoy it. :slight_smile: I have watched two episodes so far and I am interested in what’s going to happen next.

1 Like

I like this cyborg drama, comparing it to Absolute Boyfriend and I Am Not a Robot, I feel like this has more action scenes. Although it does look like it’s a green screen action screen sometimes :slight_smile: So far I am enjoying Are You Human Too? and Seo Kang Joon is a wonderul actor!

Also a new drama by him with Park Min Young!

1 Like

well, I am on the 6th episode, hate saying it but like this better than my holo love, course I do still like it, but this seems a bit more real than my holo love. can go with the robot, but the hologram questionjable. haven’t watched those other ones yet, mazybe I will watch absolute boyfriend, I have wanted to watch that and I am not a robot. so everyone have a great day!

2 Likes