Ask Us Anything new episodes

Hi, I’ve been following Ask Us Anything for a long time, sorry that no new episodes are released and that they don’t publish the missing episodes.

What do you think about it?

1 Like

NX has been buying off recent seasons. Maybe that’s why?

Who knew :woman_shrugging:t5: that little red box :postbox: placed on the side of a driveway in local shopping plazas, would balloon into what it is today. First, after taking down giants like Blockbuster. :woman_shrugging:t5:

True, true…

1 Like

I love Ask Us Anything. It’s one of only two variety shows that I follow. Ntfx does carry the current season, though the episodes don’t get released until a couple months after their original air date in SK. I think the Ntfx version of the episodes are also more edited for time than when they were on Viki. For example, when a Kpop group visits, their performances are often cut out because I don’t think Ntfx has the song rights.

…or they put some random music over their dance performances, which completely kills the mood :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

YES!!! I’m not sure which is worse - using different music or cutting it out all together.

3 Likes