Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

Ha Ha, determined, I’ll give you that much, don’t you have a gold bar heist to attend to? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m hiding from the rain. What’s that about, not a clue…

If you’re that determined to find a loophole in taking badges off Badge bot… :joy::joy:

1 Like

1 Like

yes log in error, the email doesn’t match

leerla73 Leerla73 :blush::sunflower:

Your account email address is marygrether1@gmail.com.

Continue

This invitation cannot be redeemed. Please ask the person who invited you to send you a new invitation.

and thats it for the day

1 Like

:yawning_face::zzz::sleeping::sleeping_bed: Night!
Copy this image to paste up instead, it blocks your email. :wink:

Hmm, 10 people accepted my invitation, but I don’t see any new badges? Clearly, I don’t know what I’m doing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My understanding is that this particular badge is only handed out at a specific time each day. Whatever time that is, who knows? But you should get them overnight (by U.S. time standards, anyway).

3 Likes

Oh, I see. We shall see tomorrow if there’s a new badge for me!

3 Likes

My question here, from what email should the Reply be sent ??

Discourse says:

This looks too complicated to me, good luck if you have time to read it all :wink:

Remember that comments on post are also sent to your email address you signed on viki, not Viki mailbox or mailbox on Discussions. would simply reply from email box do the trick??

2 Likes

I hope it’s the one we have on file. :crossed_fingers:t5:

These should be able to be changed with preferences on both profiles.

The return email is set to Viki’s Discussions’ “do-not-reply” :pensive:
:grinning: Maybe our Admins can change it, that would be great!

1 Like

I tried replying to our PM thread on Discussions, but, despite using a button just for that, it didn’t work - my reply didn’t register there. Maybe because of security reasons.

3 Likes

After sending a request to the Help Center, I’m finally a Member!:tada:
So here’s my invite: Viki Discussions
I hope it works! :smiley:

5 Likes

I thought it meant the email linked to Viki (and Discourse via Viki). Sadly, it didn’t work. I think there’s a misconnect somewhere (Viki/Discourse), or Viki/Discourse may have disabled this function.

2 Likes

All the way to champion, congrats! :clap:t2:

4 Likes

Accepted and I believe you made it! (6 acceptances!)
:partying_face:

Summary

Funny though, your post didn’t appear in my email (but all the others did). I wanted to try accepting it there for the “First Reply By Email” badge, but… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You were right! Got them this morning! Thanks to everyone who has accepted my invite!

8 Likes

YAY!
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

I thought I got the champion badge, but I don’t see it anymore :sob:

2 Likes

You did! 3 days ago along with me. I still have the Champion badge. What happened there? :thinking:

4 Likes