Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

:scream:

Where? :

1 Like

So is it a case of if the max uses limit of invite is not used up it hangs around in the Invites tab, and if you delete it yourself the badge disappears?

3 Likes

Hooray! Congrats!

Thank you! I finally got them all. Thanks, everyone!

But what’s all this nonsense about taking back badges? How weird.

6 Likes

Thank you to everyone who accepted my invite again. Lets hope the bot gives me my badge back :pray:

6 Likes

I just noticed that for badges involving the giving of hearts, the descriptions changed when Viki handed out extra hearts to everyone, so now it looks like I actually did give out 650 hearts for 20 days to get my Crazy in Love badge. :joy:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy: The thing is, I saw all those very red :red_square: :wastebasket:garbage cans under the invite list, on my profile. I couldn’t resist a clean up. :joy::joy::joy: I literally deleted every link showing how many numbers, such as 2/10 etc., not usernames, who accepted. The real receipt, apparently. :triumph:

3 Likes

You are missing the Champion one… or is it coming tomorrow? So strange… :frowning:

1 Like

@simi11,
Looks like I ended up sabotaging myself. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Yup! The Champion+

2 Likes

Discourse came up with Invite function so new users join their platform, but here we are… sending invites to users already on the platform :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

We’ve got it again!

4 Likes

@damiechan,
Ha! Yes, we’re back on the winning podium. :joy:

3 Likes

3 Likes

YAY! Welcome back to the “winning team” hehe :smile:

5 Likes

Wow! Kudos and congrats! Haha, I think I’ll be…

seeing stars before even reaching mid-way. I hope Viki will return the count back to before Seg-Subtember event.

5 Likes

This is one of those threads where you laugh, and laugh, and laugh, just reading :joy::laughing::joy::laughing::joy: :heart:

The First Reply by Email badge probe concluded:

After much trial, and error, I’ve concluded, The First Reply by Email badge, is very much like The new user of the Month badge. It is obtained by the new user.
Security, as mentioned by bozoli also plays a-part.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:The bot’s parents, don’t mess with the big B!:laughing::joy:

The bot🤓
!Profile - discobot - Viki Discussions

10/26/2023 - In The Year of The Rabbit!:champagne::clinking_glasses::partying_face:
Thanks to the recent Discussion Thread’s fans! I’ve snagged another gold, :1st_place_medal:and not just any gold, it’s the :yellow_heart: heart of gold! :yellow_heart: :partying_face: :partying_face: :clinking_glasses: :champagne: :partying_face:
!Admired badge on Viki Discussions

4 Likes

Just realized… WOOT!

Summary

https://i.postimg.cc/Cx9HPwKK/Screenshot-2023-10-24-233058.jpg

7 Likes

Woo-hoo! Congrats

Now you can add that title to your profile in your profile settings :blush:

5 Likes

Whooo, congrats!!!

4 Likes

Congrats to your achievement and have fun!!

2 Likes

I’ve missed so many tags.
Thank you for this, I’ll try to figure it out.

4 Likes