Best video games šŸŽ®

Life Is Strange
Mass Effect
The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)
CSGO
Valorant
Ragnarok Online (mmorpg)
Skyrim

These are the ones I like the most. Some older ones like the ones from the SNES or PS1 I donā€™t remember the name

1 Like

I like

• Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright Series
  • Professor Layton Series

On my computer I like to play Point and Click Adventures, because that is as much as my computer can handle :sweat_smile: there would be:

• Deponia Series
  • Annaā€™s Quest
  • The Night of the Rabbit

Sadly I couldnā€™t play the Life is Strange Series myself, since my hardware does not cooperate, but it is such beautiful gameplay with so many possibilities. I really enjoyed watching Lets plays of it.

2 Likes

lol
Actually, I was of the opinion that I already wrote something about it :sweat_smile:
Iā€™ll be brief :laughing:

Fall out series
The Elder Scrolls :
Skyrim, Oblivion
Days Gone
:laughing: Animal Crossing :laughing::partying_face::tada:

I think thatā€™s it :thinking: :hugs:

1 Like

Right now Iā€™m playing through the Bioshock series. Itā€™s based on this old computer game called System Shock, if anyone has heard if it.

PC games I play:

• Valorant
  • Donā€™t Starve Together
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Stardew Valley
  • Home Sweet Home: Survive
  • Overwatch
  • Mahjong Soul

Mobile Games I play:

• Cookie Run Kingdom
  • Game of Dice
  • Mahjong Soul
  • Pikmin Bloom
1 Like

Kids nowadays play only Live Service type of games that have an introductory price and many, many in-game associated costs. And the greedy companies that make them continue to add even more fees throughout the gameā€™s lifespan; hence, we have the disgusting term Live Serviceā€¦ It lives and thrives on peopleā€™s wallets.

Itā€™s why I stopped playing video games. I have better things to do with my time anyway, like making inane comments such as this one. :roll_eyes::sweat_smile:

games i like is call of duty and i think i has 7 days to die but i never passed one day lol and final fantasy XIV i used to play it all the time first i first got my free subcription but now i stuck not able to renew it until hopfully i work and get money to renew it sad why good games require you to pay moneyyyyy cry also i love the assasian creed games i used has the second one ,untiy ,black flag and odessy best games everrrrr

1 Like

I already like many of the counted games here and I think many agree on all time heroes like Pokemon, Zelda, Mario games and so on anyways! :slight_smile:
Games beside that which I would count to my favorites, would recommend to everyone and I think arenā€™t mentioned yet are:

• Dragon Age (especially Origins but the game series in general)
  • Gothic
  • Lost Magic (NDS and fitting if you like something like Fire Emblem)
  • Kingdom Hearts (especially if youā€™re fan of FF)
  • Civilizations (if youā€™re into strategy)
  • Mortal Kombat (best fighting game! :P)
  • To the Moon, Finding Paradise, Rakuen (touching, decent modern pixel story games)
  • Mount & Blade
  • The Binding of Isaac
  • Heavy Rain
  • Terraria
  • Tom Clancy games

And in wistful remembrance I would also mention World of Warcraftā€¦ :slight_smile: For those who donā€™t know the game a fun fact: They even implemented Pokemon with little unique pets since 2014 with special events, dungeons and own online fights.

2 Likes

I attach to my collection
Horizon 1and now 2

IMG_20220701_222152

1 Like

Good games. Well, I only played the 1st one, but it was quite the adventure. From what Iā€™ve read and seen, the sequel definitely lives up to its hype.

1 Like

The makers didnā€™t promise too much, itā€™s always worth @adrianmorales playing again. :hugs:

1 Like

I played a lot of video games in childhood. Although I play some of them nowadays but not with that joy.
My favourite video games were.
Tekken
Need for Speed
League of Legends
Now a days some of my favourite games include
PUBG
FifaMobile with emulator

In the realm of mobile soccer gaming, thereā€™s a plethora of options to explore. Lately, Iā€™ve found myself deeply immersed in the world of soccer games, and they have proven to be an absolute delight.

ā€œFIFA MOBILE 23ā€ stands out with its incredibly user-friendly dashboard interface, continuously surprising me with its intuitive design.

Moreover, when it comes to in-game graphics, ā€œDream League Soccer 2023ā€ holds an unrivaled position, setting the bar high for visual excellence in the genre.

When I talk about gameplay then DLS 23 offers smooth experience because it has no lags or low quality in graphics or issues of unstable internet as FIFA does. So overall my votes are with Dream league soccer.

As a long time gamer, I have too many games that I like to count.

But for a recent game, I really enjoyed Horizon: Forbidden West on my PS5! The graphics were great and the world building is freaking good! Looking forward to the last game in the trilogy!

CSGO, witcher and some slots

Mmmā€¦ This question always make me think a lot. So, Iā€™ll make a mix of some that I think they are so good with some that Iā€™m usually playing nowadays.

• Grand Theft Auto V: I think it was a before and after 10 years ago. So, I wish that GTA VI overcome it.
  • Rainbow Six Seige: I love this shooter game. It seems that it has to be some repetitive but I donā€™t know why this doesnā€™t happen to me. I play it only some seasons but it price has worth it at all.
  • Disney DreamValley: perhabs you would think I love agressive games but I really love the variety that offers the game industry. For this reason, I usually play it on Nintendo Switch every night an hour. I love Disney so this game that people usually compare it with Animal Crossing itā€™s so perfect to me.
  • The Crew Motorfest: I donā€™t know how to say about it at this moment. I have bought it on Black Friday and I only have played it three and a half hours. So, I have to try it more to make my own opinion.

And that would be I think. I have a lot of games - almost all of Nintendo Switch - to play. Probably, if I have time in the future I will be able to get a many more opinions about it.

Unveiling the mysteries within book of dead became a riveting odyssey that surpassed mere gaming. The allure of ancient Egypt, coupled with the gameā€™s engrossing narrative, transported me to a world of wonder. Each spin of the reels felt like an expedition, with potential riches waiting to be discovered. The thrill of unlocking the free spins and witnessing the Pharaohā€™s treasures align was nothing short of euphoric. ā€˜Book of Deadā€™ isnā€™t just a slot game; itā€™s a captivating saga that rewarded both skill and luck. This unforgettable journey not only brought substantial wins but also rekindled my passion for gaming, showcasing how an enthralling narrative and engaging gameplay can create an unforgettable success story.

one of the top best gamesā€¦(super cell)
Clash Royale. The game combines elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arena.

fan of this stunning game.