BL hotties

His eyes say it all. So cute.

4 Likes

Wow! I just can only say mmmmm!

4 Likes

Our gorgeous guy from Color Rush!!! I love him - lips are definitely kissable!!! I need his gloss! LOL

# Hur Hyun Jun

He is 21 :sob:

6 Likes

Seriously??? Just 21???
Well thatā€™s just not fair. I wish I was hot at 21.

3 Likes

These days many people are watching BLS, so i thought I should try too, and on recommendation from @neelima19
I watched life love on the line(Japanese) first and i really liked it.
And then I thought, i should watch Korean ones too and I watched both color rush and where your eyes linger because they are short, i liked color rush to some extent but I didnā€™t like where your eyes linger.

And then i watched history 3 trapped. itā€™s soooo good!!
And then watched history 3 make our days count and donā€™t see the spoiler unless you have watched it already. why did he die, i cried a lot and i really liked it.

Iā€™m currently watching tharntype the story is not natural at all, i really want to drop it, apart from few scenesā€¦ Itā€™s really bad, and Iā€™m unable to empathise with any of the main leads i only love thanya and techno.

3 Likes

My favorite BL right now is Tutor and Fighter in Why R U! But it is VERY VERY STEAMY BL!!!
fighter%20and%20tutor%20talking

4 Likes

New Instagram pics from Zee Pruk ā€“ our Fighter!
IMG_E9534%5B1%5D
IMG_E9535%5B1%5D
IMG_E9536%5B1%5D
IMG_E9537%5B1%5D
IMG_E9538%5B1%5D
IMG_E9539%5B1%5D

6 Likes

Those end photos with the light filtering - are LIFE! FIGHTER my GUY - I love him!!!

3 Likes

I will watch it,when Iā€™m free.

2 Likes

We also have a Saint sighting ā€¦ contented sigh
IMG_E9540%5B1%5D
IMG_E9541%5B1%5D
IMG_E9542%5B1%5D

Two words: LEATHER. PANTS.

1 Like

Whaaaatttā€¦ They had live together?? Or did I misunderstand and they both had their own live? :sweat_smile:
I only watched Zee having dinner with New [ I was on my coffee break that may or may not have been 15 mins longer than it should have been :sweat_smile: ) BTW they are so cute togetherā€¦ Canā€™t wait Cutie Pie to air!!

I know itā€™s hard to ship your favorite with new partner, but to me Saint belongs with Perth, so Iā€™m excited about ZeeNew :see_no_evil:

cfcb86c6deb5cb769e21012857e0abf5

4d4f99e61d80631f59ad6ef2cee8645f

c95958452e2488d26ef81e9989a8fb56

35f5fed31b06ad681ac2376e6be1829e

3 Likes

Yes - for New Years - Zee and Saint went live at dinner - and showed the skyline and Zee gave Saint a gift - it was so fun to watch.

I also watched Saint later - at the gym - hanging a lantern for new year

and I saw him open his gift in his van!

I love this photo!

2 Likes

On that noteā€¦ Who are the BL couples that you DONā€™T want to see with any other partner in BL series/ movies?

I have 3 couples

0a945941aed745ec45e10ccb1e838a39
OffGun (BTW Gun is such a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )

5106c8bf10a7032fbde752dd4043c349
MewGulf

fc6357e94311811b024961f40fdb83b5
MaxTul

Itā€™s fine by me if they have girl as their partner, but any other guy
https://media.giphy.com/media/IDkjRvZ8exOKkFDRFB/giphy.gif

3 Likes

Oh, OKā€¦ I tought Zee was with New with NY :thinking:
They went to dinner and Zee gave New a gift too and he opened in a car :thinking:
But maybe it was some other day and I remember it wrong :sweat_smile:

E D I T

OK, so I did some digging and I think we are talking about the same date :thinking: Here are some captions on that live and the gift Zee gave New.

Screenshot_20220104-211158~2

Screenshot_20220104-211147~2

Screenshot_20220104-210513~2

I also think that now that ZeeNew is promoting their new series, Zee may not be with Saint on public :thinking:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220104-212335~2

Screenshot_20220104-212324~2

:fire: BL HOTNESS OVERLOAD :fire:

Zee, Kao and Chen.

Not sure how the staff survived all this :fire:

Pics from Zeeā€™s IG.

5 Likes

They were so precious and everyone wanted them to kiss - it is like - leave them alone already!
What is the new series??? Are they not together???

Damn Hotties all in a ROW!!!

4 Likes

Cutie Pie, airing this year.
They totally look and act like a couple but I donā€™t knowā€¦ Maybe itā€™s fan service or ā€œpromotionā€ for their series. I mean so many BL couples do this kind of ā€œpromotionā€ in Thailand just before and during their series.

1 Like

At this point it would be weird to have someone different with Mew or Gulf, theyā€™ve done so many dramas as a couple, it would be wrong.

2 Likes

How about Thorn, Seo & Khlui? Theyā€™re in a new to Viki BL called Second Chance.

I completely understand you having trouble with TharnType, itā€™s extremely toxic, there are some very good ones out there though, try A Tale of Thousand Stars or Oxygen. My favorite is Until We Meet Again, but itā€™s got some Heavy subject matter and will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

If anyone watches Second Chance just donā€™t get confused by Run & Game, theyā€™re real life brothers and they look so much alike itā€™s confusing.

Run Kantheephop Sirorattanaphanit (28 y/o)

Games Nanthipat Sirorattanaphanit (26 y/o)

4 Likes

Yes, i forgot them.
They have very less screen time compared to techno, seo is cuteā€¦ But they ignored him completely after the midway of the drama, i have to watch the ending thoughā€¦
When seo first dances to kpop song, i thought i heard wrongā€¦ And later he turned out to be a k fanā€¦ I wanted to watch him more.
About thorn, i didnā€™t get to see and understand him fully, may be Iā€™ll enjoy watching him by the end of the series.

Klui is tharnā€™s friend right, their names are sooo confusing, he also doesnā€™t have much screen time.

2 Likes