Botched Love With Flaws translation

So now the correctness of the translation is no issue for you, right? That’s a 180* turn, not a misunderstanding. If everyone who replied to you misunderstood, it means that you either don’t know how to express yourself in writing or that you purposefully misled us.

Hm. So option 1 seems unlikely, doesn’t it? Which leaves us with…

Here we are all translators and editors, passionate about what we do. You threw a bait for us with your thread title and first post, when in reality you didn’t care about the translation and just wanted to promote your agenda. That’s not cool.

2 Likes

It’s okay, Irmar.
Everyone can make mistakes and there are people who don’t really know how Viki works or would admit it, so… It’s nothing out of the ordinary for Vikians.
He can open a new topic about his real center of interest. This one could be considered closed, since the translation was edited again.

Thanks for raising this issue, thanks to the editor and thanks Irmar for searching the correct contacts in the team.

3 Likes

Here is something for those who can read Chinese. This is a link to the very first Chinese language gay liberation book. I purchased back in the 1980s 3 copies from Sam Sasha, “25 Questions About Homosexuality.”

It turned out that none of the universities in East Asia had the very first edition, they had the 2nd edition which was “30 Questions About Homosexuality.” So my three copies went to Taiwan and one each give to the libraries of three top universities. They digitized one of the copies and you can download it. It is free.

Sam died some years ago, and I am retired and I am deaccessioning a lot of my collection to archives and university libraries. Anyways here is the link. It is free.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iBWHxwfhl6ZTsOtoJf0ceu52xsgtFDv2/view

2 Likes