Bride of The Century

I L0VE this drama. Certainly hope that Viki.com gets the license.
It cannot be an exclusive… every other site has it…but slow with subs (unlike Viki.com)

1 Like

Okay episode 14 is a wow factor for me. I can’t wait for episode 15 to come! I have to wait a week but it’s all good. They could have cut some parts of this week but episode 14 was something.
Also the pic above with all 3 is alittle creepy especially seeing them smile. and DR is in YK costume no way she should have wore the normal way not the evil way!

where did you watch ep 13 and 14 !!!???

Ep 13 is out subbed on the other sites :stuck_out_tongue:

Just watched 13 and my heart is breaking for these two. Adding my thoughts to the mix here deff this pair are twins one raised by loving people the other raised by a twisted woman who only used the daughter to achieve her goals. Answers lie with the Grandmothers but if they are kept in the dark about what’s going on how can they reveal the truth? Strange how the girl has never seen the shoe her grandmother has they lived in such a small place you’d think it hard to hide something like that for 25 yrs…Anyway I’m so glad one of you guys put me onto this I’m loving it. 14 tomorrow then an agonising week for the last two. aaaaahhhhhh. 16 episodes???

Just watched it ‘melliebean_2’ crying my eyes out. How are you?

1 Like

ilkorea, 14 tomorrow night, have a box of tissues ready.

OMG!! Ep 14 out and just watch it OMG!!!

KK WARNING SPOILERS

FINALLY what I’ve been waiting for to end all the creepiness this whole I love my sister clone…seriously going to have to re watch the series I’ll probably love this guy than now

All time fav moment in a drama for a longggggggggggg time just may be my #1 LOL those that saw the episode know what I’m talking about…I choked on my pop laughing…on the bright side I didn’t spit it across the lappy which …yeah been there done that but it was halfway down when this scene happened PMSL still replaying it just may replay the ep for this scene alone!!

my top fav scenes this week are…hands down the sauna died laughing the entire time god he’s hilarious…

just like a little kid was was just a puddle of mush with his pure adorableness

I don’t know about everyone else but I thought this was just epic typical jealous b/f/hubby syndrome yet sooooooooo cute at the sametime

kk this kid is toooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee I can’t wait til he makes his debut I’m guessing it’ll be the last ep next week…

Sooooooooooooooooooooo many things were tied together!!! And though there were definitely some teary eyed moments they dared to be a bit different in that it wasn’t your typical separation that i had got myself all prepared for where ep 13-14 are usually heart wrenching and I bawl my eyes out screaming why whyyyyyyyyyyyyy…* don’t leave…*!!! this dare to do the opposite LOVED IT!!! and about time!!! And the ending of 14 WOW I still have goosebumps!!! I have no idea what to expect for the next 2 final eps it always surprises me going completely against the typical k-drama plot of how this usually go down I should of know this would be different when they kissed in was it ep 2!!?? LOL Definitely made it into my Top 20 possibly the Top 10 if the ending is as strong as the entire series has been. I wish this drama had gotten more hype than what it did it deserved way more than what it received in my personal opinion hands down this has been the best drama since MLFTS in the Rom/Com category…I like the other dramas that are out but this is the only one I sit through watching raw not having a clue what they are saying and than re-watching when it’s subbed…

I was prepared to have my still beating heart ripped out!! But I usually watch the raws before the subs are out though I don’t understand what they were saying I can’t usually wait to find out what happens next. I actually didn’t get around to watching the raws this week though…so yeah there was some grab the tissue moments but not what I had been expecting. Now unless they spin it around and the last 2 eps are going to be heart wrenching…this drama just doesn’t seem to follow the formula of the step by step k-drama pattern!! :smiley: LOVE THAT I never know if it’s going to be the way I think it usually pans out or they go against the rules and I’m left HEY WAIT A MIN LOL that never happens YAY!!! Ep 14 was just WOW I’ll probably re watch it several times so many things were tied together or brought to light and the sauna scenes are definitely worth replaying over and over again!!!

If they don’t have them here they have been released on the other sites. I unfortunately can’t watch them on here since not available in my Country so I stalk the one site that releases it the fastest!! :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG, Just watched the last 2 episodes! Can’t believe there is only 2 episodes left till the end, it felt like the drama went by so fast. Can’t wait for the new episodes but at the same time sad cause I don’t have another rom/com to replace it with. Loved the sauna scene! Lee Hong Ki is so adorable acting like a little kid. I agree with @melliebean_2 that this drama didn’t follow the k-drama pattern step by step which it makes it more interesting to watch.

Oh me too. I love Viki but can’t watch it so tour around looking for it. I agree with you yet again. I’m going a little mad at the moment looking for my other favourite it airs the same time but alas no sign yet aaahhhhh. Usually there maybe one GREAT DRAMA among 6 or so but this season has topped the bill with 5 great scripts, wonderful actors and directors keeping us all on the edge of our chairs. Happy searching…

I seriously love main leads like him just like in heirs. How good they treat their girlfriend and how they fight for them. Also thay cute treatment. I swear that smile

I jumped out of my bed when he confessed and YK face hahahaha I was sooo freaking happy danced along my room :smiley:

But after episode 14 I am soooo confused 0.o anybody who can clear sth?

2 Likes

Kk this what I gathered from the ending but not sure if it is right…

The female ghost who was the second wife was brutally murder by the first wife (Mrs Ma reincarnated ) her daughter saves the son and runs away ( DM/YK reincarnated) she has been waiting 100 years for the evil spirit to surface and show herself so she can get her revenge and be free I think…

Either that or she was the first wife murdered by the second but regardless they are tied together by fate being all reincarnated finally at the same time so that the evil spirit can be brought to justice for the crime she committed and the Ghost is finally set free no chains to hold her down her soul can be set at ease now that her murderer is found…

But I could be wrong!!! LOL That was my take on it!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyone else have any other insights??

1 Like

Ohmygosh, I totally forgot that.

Okay… I think that the female ghost was the first wife… and then Mrs Ma (reincarnated) killed her to become the second wife. Mrs Ma then went to kill the baby, EXCEPT! a run of the mill house maid (DM/YK reincarnated) saves the baby and runs off. Then I totally agree the Ghost has been waiting around for 100 years to get her hands on the one who killed her.

I will be curious to find out who the saved baby is. . .

Weird I felt oddly disappointed by episode 14… but for no particular reason. Ho-humm. . .

2 Likes

I had goosebumps!!!I still do when I think about the ending…I was on the edge of my seat throughout it I was OMG!!! he’s going to die than BAM you realize what she did…and for me that sauna scene just killed me!!!

All the comments are getting my mind running in circles, I didn’t finish episode 14 yet but I don’t want to finish it now till friday so i can just continue with 15 thanks to everyone talking about ghost everyone being reincarnated… * mind spins*

I find I have to look at each episode twice in order to fully understand what’s going on. I don’t understand the Korean language and as I come from a country of two languages I know too well a lot is lost in translation it’s easy to translate a word but not the meaning ergo I take a second watch to pick up the real meaning behind a phrase. I’m almost scared to watch 15 because of what the ghost with the bracelet said. Quote: The one you risked your life to save is in danger’ I took that to be the other girl. She had been convinced she was giving up her life to spend one night with him and so saving the life of the other, not being the first bride. Here goes the last two and I think there’ll be a return to the past so changing the future…AAAAAAHHHHH.