Bride of The Century

Watch it !! I watched episode 15 waiting for the final episode T-T
I spoiled the ending for me tho thanks to the guys at soompi…

@melliebean where r u I have the feeling I didn’t saw you a few days… since you had birthday. R u okay?

1 Like

The last episode is totally what I wanted! All in all This drama was not predictable from the beginning which I loved! I’m glad I got to spend it with you all in this discussion! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So you watched the last episode already ? While watching episode 15 I was happy that I finally found out about the ghosts past.

Awwww that was sweet T-T yeah it was nice to have a place to talk about this drama and really loved this discussion !

1 Like

OMG!!! That ending was AWESOME!!! I don’t know about everyone else but this drama is going to be in my Top 10 for a long time the story it told had such a powerful meaning. I was bawling my eyes out when I found out the Ghost’s ( Star) story and how they were all tied together beautifully done the writers scored big time on this for me and the producer brought it to life different enough that it left a lasting impression. I’ll post spoiler pics after I know everyone has watched it!!

3 Likes

LOL yeah I’ve been recovering had a BLAST…what I remember from my night out was some chick tried to steal my besties and my coat!!! Seriously 1 Who does that??? 2. Kk Yeah I can see 1 but to be greedy enough to try for 2 and get your ass busted just shows what a f*cktard you are and 3. Ain’'t nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu way that she would of even gotten into either of our coats unless she sewed them together… coughs yeah I’m still a little pissed can you tell but at least this trailer trash was caught red handed…

It’s 2:30 am over here. I can’t sleep because im sick with a cold soooo I found out that I can watch bride of the century and I just finished.
Yup ending was pretty nice happy ending for everyone. Haven’t seen a drama like that for long.
The story of the ghost was just so sad I cried my heart out over the last episodes. I can understand the first wife tho bit pls ? Why gonna kill the mother of a baby and in addition to that trying to kill the baby and then taking care of him… seriously -.-’
Only thing I was disappointed about: why the heck are they kissing at the very beginning of this drama several times but when the drama ends and there is a happy ending no one is kissing ?? 0.o

Loooool rembering a few years ago probably 10, someone stole my favorite jacket I loved so much at my aunts wedding. And you know what?? I found my jacket for probably 5 times at that night and that bas**** stole it again. Well mom didn’t look after my jacket well and i was playing around I mean I was 7 lol. My pretty jacket T-T
Well at least you found the thief lol I can imagine your reaction. You didn’t beat the person or did you ? ^^

Just finished watching the ending!! I loved it!! I was really happy how they incorporated Star’s story and also the grandma’s. This drama is definitely in my top 10. Just like @dramaaaaa said it was a little disappointing that towards the end of the drama they didn’t kiss.

I was in tooooooooooooo good of a mood to be part of a Jerry Springer episode the bottle and half of wine made me feel rather generous so I just smiled and grabbed our coats and be like…

nowwwwwwww had we opted for rye and ginger that night let’s just say…

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA shiiiiiit my imagination

I don’t even know your face just imagining a women beating up someone who wanted to steal her coat. It’s funny that you try to imagine someone you talk with for a longer time. At least I do that. Sorry if I am creepy !! ^^

Btw one question
If you talk to a friend on Saturday saying that you guys could meet up next week on Wednesday. Would you think about tomorrow or next week Wednesday ?

1 Like

Yeah IKR??? I was expecting a WHOLE lot more skin ship…I almost wondering if his fans put up a big stink about it or something since it seemed things got like way to toned down…ie that brotherly hug WTF really…or like did the 2 main actors get in a fight to the point they refused to appear intimate o_O idk that I found weird I’ll be honest…not that they have to be all over each other but ep 2 kinda set the tone of okay we are going to be more real and daring and start this off with a bang…so yeah I was disappointed by the lack of the typical knees give out kiss scene that is typical at the end but we have to remember they took the k-drama step by step formula and threw it out the window…so we are left with reminiscing about the actual real story and message that is portrayed…this was a story of vengeance and revenge and the true evil mankind is capable of conquered by love and the selfless act of putting all those you love and care about ahead of your own personal ambitions. Alot of the stories put out there are all about the me factor getting what you want in the end this on the other hand was a tale of healing that took 100 years before someone was willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of others. Beautifully done in my opinion

Crap good question…hmm but did say next week instead of let’s meet this week on Wednesday. So it should be next week Wednesday :stuck_out_tongue:

Shit -.-’
You know I wanted to meet a friend after months and we said next week Wednesday. Well I thought tomorrow she was planning next Wednesday.
Crryyyy after months of waiting for a chance to meet. Had to laugh tho like how she said " didn’t we say we will meet up next week 0.o" I was like " no tomorrow 0.o" sigh

1 Like

LOL!!! Yeah "This week " indicates anytime from Sunday to Friday since it was said on Saturday “Next week” means the the next Saturday and on!!:stuck_out_tongue: BTW watch God’s Gift now since taking a break from studying and WOW

I am thinking wow and WTF

@melliebean_2

Read this comment about bride of the century

http://kdramafighting.blogspot.de/2014/03/new-dramas-bride-of-century-and-sly-and.html?m=1

I finally got caught up, you guys… LoL. I thought YK’s mom was gonna flip out on her at the end, but I guess they couldn’t tie up loose ends if she had. Oh, well. I never thought YK and DR were twins, but I like the revenge explanation for YK’s looks. All in all, that was one of the absolute best endings I’ve seen. So many dramas just rush everything and squeeze the resolution into the last 2 minutes. I like that this one took time to explain everything and to show what life was like for everyone living together and healing wounds. The Kang In seer visit made me laugh, mostly because that girl is so dense. He’s been more into RM than his “gf” from day 1.

@dramaaaaa good read @melliebean_2 i have the opposite impression of romantic comedies. i feel like they always kiss in episode 9/10 then the skinship starts a reverse order, so i was expecting the hugging, and i actually thought there was a lot of it, and (on KJ’s part) they were pretty good hugs, too. @Hesto I thought episode 14 was a bit of a drag until I realized why they put in all those dating scenes. It was the start of an honest KJ/DR relationship. All the other dates were “borrowed” so they needed new memories for his flashbacks. Once I understood the purpose behind those slow bits, I got over my disappointment, because it was still a fast-paced drama overall and kept my short-attention span occupied.

wow I did not know that was the same guy from “Your Beautiful” WOW…he really grew

Do u know the background piano ost played when doorimi was in hospital with her oppa in epsiode 11 , if know than please tell I am not able to find that piano ost

He is also in Modern Farmer which is a hilarious slapstick comedy and We Got Married with Fiji Mina ( she is as adorable as him)