[C-Drama] Recruiting a SECOND TE for Hot-Blooded Youth

Hello ^-^

I am reaching to you because I am the Channel Manager of the new CDrama “The Files of Teenagers in the Concession”! :confetti_ball: :tada:

Link: https://www.viki.com/tv/36697c-the-files-of-teenagers-in-the-concession

Synopsis:

A legendary story about a young man who overcomes many hardships to become a formidable force in the Shanghai Bund.

Xiong Tian grew up in the streets. With nothing to his name, he works a thankless job just to make a living. Nonetheless, he is quick-witted, talented and exceptionally gifted in steam-powered machinery. By chance, he gets pulled into a complicated fight and works his way to become a champion.

The drama is currently a fan channel and I hoped that you would also help us so we can see this great drama on Viki! :sparkling_heart:

I am currently looking for segmenters, a translational Editor, a General Editor and a Chief Editor.
Also other language moderators are welcome, so if you are interested in this project, and if you have time to do it, please contact me.

Wish you all a nice day and hear you soon =)

Netty

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/
please help us getin the licence

6 Likes

Today the license came in and the drama is unter the new name.
I am still searching for CHI to ENG subtitler, segmenter and othter language moderators =)

So feel free to write me

3 Likes

Congrats on the license! Fighting! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @deval_chloe ^ö^

1 Like

Hi @teufelchen_netty_266 and @deval_chloe

Have you noticed the title request form is ‘disabled’? Wonder if this is a glitch.
I sent a note to Viki via Viki Status on Twitter to advise of the situation.
Do you think there is a need to open a discussion about this so Volunteers can be aware of the issue?

Thanks.

@aznative yes, saw it too, because i wanted to request a lot of dramas xD

1 Like

hey, how can I help? i know spanish, english and portuguese

I need a second TE. So write me if you want to help out :slight_smile:

1 Like