Can't Access Messages

Hi @deval_chloe,

At this time, I don’t know why, sorry I’m unable to provide more info! It was thought to be resolved a few days ago, but since it’s happening again, our engineers are investigating the cause of it once more.

Best,
Camille

4 Likes

I know I did read the messages in my mail notification but I want that red 5 to be gone;)

@camiille I was wondering, is it even a good idea to spend time on fixing this when Viki is planning on a new inbox or improvements of the current one? I mean if Viki decides on a new inbox, won’t our old messages be lost or will they move to the new inbox?

I still remember that back in the day when Viki moved to this inbox all our messages where gone and Viki warned us to save the ones we found important elsewhere.

2 Likes

Why, why, why?
This constant kick out is … :scream: SSSSSSSSSssssssssss…
No, I am not saying it, but I am so done with this.

At least discussions stays alive. Ha, ha, ha, staying aliiiiiiiiiiiiiive …

2 Likes

If something like this were to happen a premonition would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Sure, I have approximately 100 pages of messages I kept until now (only keeping the ones I think are important), so if I need to save all this somewhere else, I would like to know it.

2 Likes

I don’t know how many I have 8 years of comments or so, I can’t look at it …
Viki doesn’t want me back at the moment …:flushed:

1 Like

I checked, I have 336 pages (for my inbox only that is, not checked the notes)…oops! My oldest PM is more then 6 years ago and is a gif someone send me and I wanted to save it. Last time I did a pretty big clean was 2 years ago I think. And now I suddenly wonder how catchlight, brovo and Mariko are doing these days… I tend to keep staffer messages so I can read back but those from over 6 years ago are not relevant anymore I’m sure.:laughing::sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

I was answering to a message when I saw that:
Translation: Answer error. Please try again.

I can read my messages, but when I respond to them, I keep getting kicked out…
Sigh.

3 Likes

LOL - You were lucky, I was right away logged out again. Two times in a row, 2nd time I saved my PM, but I will not try again before the inbox problem is said to be over.

Dito!!! Just the same here.

@juliasreise - I will send the PM later, it’s just not working for me.

3 Likes

I was on my profile and switched from “about you” to “overview” I am out again … Good night, hopefully tomorrow …

3 Likes

Okay since the system works again, I have 183 pages of messages … Some almost 10 years - don’t want to “clean” them up, but if I have to. Oh, my goodness! I am sure I deleted some … But it is still 3.653 messages. Dear me!

3 Likes

@lutra

Someone here is very popular. lol

2 Likes

It’s not popular, it’s “old school”.

2 Likes

I still have 12 new notifications and i can’t read them or delete the older notifications I tried to clean my inbox but it’s not working ): please help me!!

Screenshot%20(203)

@lujaink
I am having the same exact problem as you! Were you able to find a solution?

1 Like

I never could, I raised it as an issue with the help desk, over a month ago they told me they expected to have a resolution for the problem soon as it had been forwarded to the engineering team but nothing…

unfortunately, no ):