Can't access Subtitle Editor & Segment timer

Hi,

@siegrid @camiille

I don’t know if you can do something about it or inform the Viki team:
Some English subtitlers and our Chief editor Joysprite can’t enter the Subtitle Editor and segment timer on About Time to subtitle or edit.

All the team is greatly impacted by this because all other languages teams ( French, Italian… about 31 other languages teams) are waiting for the chief editor to edit English subtiles and then her autorization for other languages to subtitle.

We have many complaints from viewers + Viki added About Time on their billboard to our joy and misery.
Our delay is increasing to provide them subtitles and we can’t do very much about it because of this technical bug.

So the team on About Time is blocked.
But maybe many other dramas too since it seems like a global glitch.

Also, my loading time on Viki is increasing too, I asked some others, they have the same problem. It takes more time to load each page, to send messages etc. 2 to 3 minutes for each click.

Thank you for your help!

Ticket:

Got.an answer from Kristie

1 Like

Hi @piranna,

Thanks for writing in. We’re very sorry to hear you and your team are experiencing this issue! I saw Kristie has followed up with you. I also tried to replicate your issue, but I was able to access the Subtitle Editor for About Time. If you or your team members are still experiencing this issue, please feel free to follow up on the ticket.

Thanks!

Best,
Camille
Viki Community Team

1 Like