Can't tell where I left off - which episode

I have Viki Plus, and I view through the Roku app. I resubscribed after last year, so I’m familiar with using Viki. I have a couple issues I didn’t have before:

1. The episodes of any show don’t pick up where I left off watching them. Under “continue watching” it might go back to a couple episodes before. I tried to see this on my desktop via login to viki.com, and same thing. Shouldn’t the playback remember where I left off?
  2. I’ll be watching a drama with many episodes, and the next day I’ll go back to “continue watching” and this drama is not there. Some shows are there, and others aren’t.
    Anyone else have these problems?
2 Likes

You are not alone, and it is not related to a certain pass, browser as far as we know. At this point, we are only users like yourself, so you might check this topic where we are talking about this problem.

Since now the weekend is over, we are hoping the problem will get fixed by today or tomorrow.

@jeslynl @giant_sean
Btw. could you unpin the solved matter, so it doesn’t take the “front row” any longer. Thank you.

2 Likes

Mine started doing this with Home Magazine - It is ON AIR - good to know others are having issue and it is not just me! It’s making me crazy

1 Like

I started having the same problem two days ago.

1 Like

You can also check your device’s system setting for video play options. It’s best to make sure those settings, if there is one, are :white_check_mark: checked for picking up where you left off.

I have been having the same issue for several days - it doesn’t matter which device, it does it on all of them. They do have the banner up on their help page saying that they are aware of the issue and are working on trying to fix it. I am taking a break from Viki until it’s resolved because it’s just too much of a pain, and I have other options for drama watching at the moment. I hope they get is resolved quickly, though.

1 Like

Me too! I have to go back to the Eps and figure out where I’m at or what Eps I’m on!

1 Like

Not just which episode, but where in that episode you left off! I had to get out my trusty notebook to take notes on each :sweat_smile:, but then I decided I’d wait it out a bit and watch things elsewhere or work on my MDL.

1 Like

I use my notebook to take notes to do reviews! Yes! But it is falling apart! hahahaha!

2 Likes