Celebrity look-alikes

Who are some of your favorite look a likes?
I’m currently watching Love Knot and the male lead Jimmy Huang looks very much like Taecyeon. I also think the villain in Descendants of the Sun, David McInnis looks like Choi Siwon.
Bonus: I think Kim Ji Soo (I first saw him in Cheer Up) looks like Nick Jonas.

2 Likes

I kinda think Ji Soo looks like Yoon Shi Yoon. Just a little bit…depends on the hairstyle

2 Likes

It took me a while to realize who you were talking about. Isn’t his name Johnny?

2 Likes

VERNON!!! Vernon looks like leonardo Dicaprio when he was younger, and in my opinion Harry Styles as well.

2 Likes

I had to look up who Vernon is, but yes, I can see the resemblance to Leonardo Dicaprio!

1 Like

Park So Dam and Kim Go Eun…

2 Likes

Actors Jung Il Woo & Lee Joon Gi
Screenshots_2021-06-15-04-43-32 Screenshots_2021-06-15-04-44-20 Screenshots_2021-06-15-02-45-47_(2) Screenshots_2021-06-15-02-45-47_(1)

1 Like

Ji sung in kill me heal me and bie kpn (thassapak hsu) in my girlfriend is an alien look a like a lot!

1 Like

Yes, I can see the resemblance a little, but Bie Thassapak Hsu also reminds me of Marcus Chang

Bie Thassapak Hsu

Marcus Chang

Ji Sung

2 Likes

I always thought that Oh Ji-Ho and Eddie Cibrian look alike

What is his name? What country?
I think the look-A-like to Ji Sung is in their cheeks mostly, the eyes, not so much! :wink:

They do! :smiley:!

1 Like

His name is biekpn &thassapak hsu

He is currently living in thailand.he is the male lead of some chinese dramas. The male lead in my girlfriend is an alien
He is my first crush :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::rofl:

If you compare him with ji sung in kill me heal me they both look alike a lot.

1 Like

Is the name, a Thai name? That’s what I really want to know, if not, do you know the country based on the name?

I think so, but I’m not sure.

But one of his parents have thai nationality.

1 Like