Creating New Drama Page

Does anyone knows how to create a file for a drama that’s not on viki ? I watched a drama recently and I want to put it in my collections, but it’s nowhere to be find in viki. Is that possible to create a page for it ? Even if it’s not translate later, just create it on viki to add it in the collections.

I’m sorry if my english is not perfect, I’m french and I really try to make myself clear. So if you do understand what I’m trying to say, please answer back. (And if you see some mistakes, I know there is mistakes, tell me)

This is called a fan channel. People uploaded videos elsewhere and put it here, making a page. Or linked to a youtube video. This is not possible anymore. Only videos which viki purchases an official license for can be viewed. There are some older fan channels which have stayed on, but you cannot create new ones.

Thank you. It’s too bad that’s not possible anymore, but what can we do about it ? It’s too bad, but it’s like that. Thanks

I’d like to make a correction, that new fan channels can be and are still created. The distinction is that videos cannot be added to new fan channels. But the pages can still exist.

The only way to do this is to submit a channel, and even then, those pages would need to be approved by staff before they’re made public. But this isn’t really a solution for you, as I wouldn’t suggest submitting new channels/pages unless you’re capable of / plan to manage those channels.

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right, you can make a page without a video - that’s what happens when a channel is approved by viki, too. But I thought the O.P. wanted to upload something too.

If it’s just to add all the drama’s you watched to a list… Viki isn’t that kind of website… I suggest you use a site like mydramalist for it.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Shows Affected by Viki Pass