Customer services

Get what the actors and actress is wearing lead an research analyst to find what is the trend of fashion for these Korean or any other Asian culture are wearing today and make an catalogue for them to find other ways to buy these famous brands or items they wear. finding a team that goes out and do the research on the background sets as well such as kitchen wares anything the show advertise in their drama, another words make an reality show of things of what the actress and actors wear themselves as to how others customers find an similar pattern or exactly alike at an reasonable price and also make them play out of their creativity as well… like how they shop on line or at stores an day and life of styles.

I hate the fact that VIKI.com has so many dramas with no subtitles. It makes no sense! The worst part is, some of these dramas are awesome like Borrow your love and Love forward. Certain teams are extremely slow with translation and take days before you can see the drama fully subbed . It gets to a point you don’t want to watch it anymore. I think that if you can’t sub a drama bc of licensing issues you should remove them until the problem is resolved it’s agonizing going time and time again and not see the subs. As a subber myself, I noticed that these teams make a monopoly of their own ‘‘group’’ and never take other people into the team. But you want to know something? these are the slowest working team! with so many in their team does that makes any sense???I think there needs to be someone in charge or a section were you can complain about subs been wayyyyyyyy too slowwwwwwwwww I’m not talking about usual one day wait. Two days is pushing it. Yes, this is free, yes the subbers have a life. But yes you joined a team made a commitment NOW keep your word, if not, let other’s do it. I have seen the Hispanics viewing dwindle bc they are the ones that have to wait the most amount of time.I have analyzed the situation and feel this is a control issue. Does Viki.com wants to be known at the best site channel for Asian Dramas,Movies etc…? The viewers complaints are the best to see where the fault lies. Personally, I feel teams should be picked by third parties so that these controlling freaks of subs stop doing that!

YES…SUB TITLES IN MOST DRAMA ARE MISSING…SOO THEREFORE I WONT CONTINUE TO WATCH IT…BUT THEREFORE VIKI HAS COME A LONG WAY……HAS IMPROVE ALOT MORE CHOICES…INVOLVEMENT WHICH IS GOOD……I STARTED OUT WITH SOJU…YEARS AGO…TWO THUMBS UP CANT FIND ANOTHER NETWORK LIKE THEM……DRAMAFEVER…TOO CAME ALONG WAY 2THUMBS UP…I FIND ALOT OF ALL NETWORK I GUESS CONTROLNEW DRAMAS…SO THEREFORE…I HAVE TO WAIT…SOJU WAS THE ULTIMATE NETWORK……