Dance Off: Which of Your Guys has the Best Moves!😍

I fell down a Dance Off wormhole today … it was highly entertaining … :star_struck:

This song was posted above but I love this version … NCT Dream’s “Hot Sauce” :fire:

1 Like

Well can he be any more beautiful - just a day with KAI

2 Likes

Did anyone watch the MAMAs? I always say I’ll skip it but end up watching most of it LOL
Even though my ult and other favorite group were missing, it was enjoyable. I really really love the special effects… I don’t know if they’re holograms or WHAT but they are amazing to watch!
ATEEZ

NCT 127 - I could watch my guys rise to stage on loop all day… they always look SO cool doing it!

I though NCT DREAM had the most group harmony out of all the performances

Stray Kids were fire, as usual - VERY elaborate sets

I could watch NCT127 and DREAM all day. They are all absolutely adorable and their visuals are always on point. Taeyong is my absolute favorite – he’s in 127 (and U, another sub-unit) and is a KILLER dancer. I also love Jeno and Haechan and they are in both 127 and DREAM (they’re both also in U). The harmonies in DREAM, and especially on Hello Future, are amazing.

2 Likes

He’s only in U and 127. Haechan is in U, 127 and DREAM. But U keeps changing - It stands for “United”, so it’s rotational. All of the NCT members have been in U at some point or the other :blush: 127, DREAM, and WayV are fixed.

1 Like

My sweet CHANNIE is gonna be a daddy, getting married and leaving JYP. I am so happy for this 31 year old actor/singer!!! I hope he continues with 2pm

1 Like

The 10 most watched Studio Choom collabs!

It’s the best 33:46 you’ll ever spend. :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Don’t follow the Olympics, but yt got this for me

3 Likes

Rain dancing shirtless - Our Ghost Doctor

Just for fun: Jay and DK of iKON.

As someone commented on another of their dance videos, Jay is a main vocal who could pass as a main dancer, and DK is a main dancer who could pass as a main vocal.

DK is my dancing weakness, not gonna lie.

2 Likes

When you are introduced to a new group, and you aren’t sure how you feel about their music but are completely mesmerized by their choreography:

2 Likes

You find the best groups

2 Likes

iKON doing a cover of Treasure’s recent 'JikJin (Featuring Treasure themselves)

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I always forget just how cool Kang Daniel’s dances are - the choreo is so slick, and his dance crew has such swag, none more than him, though (assuming that’s him and not a body double hiding under that hoodie :wink:).

1 Like

When a song and a dance tell a profound story…

It’s so inspirational and can touch your soul.

2 Likes

WOW! What a powerful and moving message. Thank you for posting!

2 Likes

this is like the Coolest Thing I
HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
Look at the sync with gliding across the floor
and the song is AWESOME

2 Likes

So cool! Intriguing presentation.
If I had a pair of those shoes, I’d break both hips. LOL!

1 Like

I was thinking the same. Just mastering a straight line would be a challenge, but seeing them do what they do… How long did it take them to master that? It’s so impressive!

2 Likes