Dessert anyone? ^ ^

okay, so i have a MAJOR sweet tooth (a few root canals will tell you LOL). you can express your loves for your favorite snacks here. im curious to see everybody’s favorites, at the moment favorites, or what you just sit down and watch dramas with. it can be store bought, homemade, i dont care, just let it be sweet!

very random but right now, after a long time of trying to stay away from sweets, im indulging on these wonderful peanut butter cookies that i love and some jumbo marshmallows <3

Nutter Butter is so good! I haven’t had them in a long time. I am all about chocolate so mine would be Snickers or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.

I’ll never get tired of eating these.

I love these things right here. And Sour Patch Kids, Skittles, Starburst, Mexican candy, and almost every candy (^.^;) I eat WAY too much candy so I have a lot of fillings. From time I’ll just buy a whole bunch and binge on them while I watch dramas. For my favorite cookie, I think I’m gonna have to say sugar cookies, peanut butter or oreos :smile:

waahhhh! im loving all these :slight_smile: yes @supernatural10_573 nutter butter is my addiction! sad i ate them all T.T my favorite anything in the world food is chocolate so YES! peanut butter cups is one of my favorites. :slight_smile:

@midnight2salem_149 waahhh i love rice krispies !! i can eat a dangerous amount of those O.O

@losingnsense03

ive been there… now im starting to panic and brush after i eat them. i suggest the same, tooth surgeries are dangerous lol. but i tottally agree you must be have that sugar habit as heavy as mines O.O is there a rehab for sugar addiction??

i love all you mentioned, except that i havent tried much of mexican candy. which is the best kind? curious now xD yup, binge is what i do…