Disappearing segments

Do not worry about democratic bugs :slight_smile: I gave it time and now Iā€™m having the ā€œchange only oneā€ problem on some segments.

Maybe there are too many people on Untouchable Lovers at the same time, so itā€™s worst? IDK
For me, we were max 3 at the same time, mostly 2.

When Viki doesnā€™t work anymore, I just go read a book or watch a drama or do other things that I would like to do more if I didnā€™t have Viki. In a way, itā€™s cool (not the fact that Viki doesnā€™t work anymore), but I could do something else that I like too, so Iā€™m feeling less (or even not) dissatisfied or frustrated.

Finding a good opportunity in something unexpected that could appear bad at first sight, and turning dust into gold?
Thatā€™s how I take revenge on the bug :joy: and when peace comes back, I enjoy x3 when itā€™s working fine and hurry to subtitle it XD

On a better note:
I just saw that The Four Scholars has been updated and curious, saw that it was finished? Congratz to the subbing and editing team :slight_smile:

Stock up on Krispy Kreme donuts for me XD
I could kill for their donuts, we donā€™t have it here (see, not too unlucky on Viki for now, but really unlucky somewhere else). Itā€™s my dreaming breakfast, just an Original Glazed Doughnut, please! :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

You are correct, Four is done. Thereā€™s a supercredit poem for the last episode if youā€™re curious. :slight_smile:

nothing truly specialā€¦the dragonbug is wellā€¦all-consuming.

Brings me to my other mission in dropping by here.

opens the box of HOT fresh Krispy Kreme Glazedā€¦ONE DOZENā€¦and a bonus custard-filled chocolate frosting donut for Anna. :slight_smile:

Please enjoy. :slight_smile:

Untouchable Crunchy Donuts,and those who love them

2 Likes

The jinx was realā€¦ impossible to work on Single Ladies Senior, for more than half of the English subbers. And theyā€™re not that many, which makes them more preciousā€¦ The editor jumps back and forth, it saves randomly, and itā€™s nerve wrecking to refresh the page after every 5 subtitles, to see if it was really saved or not. Well, I was expecting it AFTER the badge thing, not 3 days before, but I canā€™t say that Crunchy Dieter didnā€™t warn me about this oneā€¦:))

1 Like

Wellā€¦certain Teams are electing to put up the white flag vs the dragonbug and take a day off. Weā€™re volunteers, and anybody who wants to abuse us verbally - you may as well just block them, as they are blockheads. We have already told people on our dramas this is happening, and anybody who then attacksā€¦is out of bounds. A "red card" (soccer) should be issued, sending them to the verbal showers.

Those of us trying to keep movingā€¦are fewer admittedly. I sympathize with you, as our English version continues forward, it pretty much ā€œhas toā€.ā€¦as well as we can get it there, because otherwise we then slow everyone behind us.

We are all running out of scream therapy moves, meditation tapes, sutras, bandages for when we strike the desk too hard, stuffed animals who have inadvertently strayed into the rage zoneā€¦loved onesā€¦nowā€¦skirt us carefully at moments of clear frustrationā€¦

Not even medicinal cheesecake can cut the disgust of dealing with the dread dragonbug as it strafes us, over and over again.

All humor asideā€¦and thinning, it most assuredly ISā€¦

They say ā€œoh viki has grown upā€. Timeā€¦thenā€¦to use that ā€œadult cardā€ to buy BETTER and MORE POWERFUL servers. HIRE TECHNICAL BOFFINS FOR WEEKENDS and all periods of usage. THIS IS A GLOBAL COMPANY.

Show us your true sincerityā€¦your technical and loving support of our willing hearts and hands. Romance usā€¦with CPUs that can manage our peak usage.

Blind us with the bright execution of your scienceā€¦and we will give freely our artful work in creating the doors that lead the world to the dramas you purchase. Like Bifrostā€¦like the Magpie Bridgeā€¦our efforts join those separated from what they loveā€¦by language and other difficulties.

GeNie of the Lamp the Elemental of Editing

Yeah I try not to read comments on dramas anymoreā€¦ full of impatient people, but occasionally a cheerleader here and there :slight_smile: `

Well, weā€™ve been working with folks at UL a lot and most of them are helpful or at least more patient. Everyone is tired of the fight with the dragonbug. Nowā€¦we have the badge deal of 500 of something in what, a week? or something like that.

this MORNING the SITE LAGā€¦go out there and navigate your PM BOXā€¦you can count to FIVEā€¦before the next thing appears.

Not exactly a CM-friendly feature thereā€¦geez. You wonder if the next page will ever arrive!

Soā€¦itā€™sā€¦umā€¦MUTATING?

Untouchable Crunchy Donuts

What does this mean? :confused: haha maybe my brain is blanking.
Yeahā€¦ The new challenge has begun today (or tomorrow -Europe) but itā€™s not fun working with the dragonbug :ā€™(

didnt the new challenge start today oƓ

I think so, even if Iā€™m confused about the timeā€¦ Europe, Americaā€¦ Asia?

i am in europeā€¦ so i thought it begun

Yeah It started on 16th of April 00:00 PDT
I guess thatā€™s around 09:00 where I live.

It starts at the same time all round the world in the sense that if it 7 oā€™clock here and 10 oā€™clock here due to time differences but it starts at the same time where every you are so their is no time lag if you get what i mean

2 Likes

apologies. the Chinese on air drama, Untouchable Lovers.

1 Like

None needed :wink:
Aha! Then you are lucky :slight_smile:
Good luck with the drama.

thanks for the advice, i found answer on this topic for my question