Doctor Stranger

aiiyyy i cant wait for the next episode T.T

2 Likes

Hey! I want to subtitle from English to Spanish! :smile: Only Kdramas, please! Specially, I want to subtitle Doctor Stranger <3.

I still need to catch up! :smiley: I’m 4 episodes behind!

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to Viki! :smile:

This discussion isn’t involved in contributions towards the show. We only discuss the episodes to our heart’s content! :smile:

You would have to contact the channel manager of Doctor Stranger if you’re interested. Their channel page is here: http://www.viki.com/tv/22343c-doctor-stranger?q=doctor%20stranger

I was also interested in subtitling Doctor Stranger and contacted the Spanish language moderator but I was told there are already more than 30 Spanish translators on the team and it’s closed now.

On the Viki homepage, it’s usually the “Coming Soon” shows listed there that are some of the first visible opportunities to get involved because the shows don’t start airing until 1 or 2 months later.

There are lots of discussion topics too that specifically look for new members to contribute subtitles.

If there’s other shows that interest you, it’s always best to contact the language moderator there and see if they can accept new members!

Hope this helps! :smile:

Pam

I was interested to but there are too many translators xD

OMG I love it how Park Hoon sings Tell me xDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6quHZBL5iU

Sooo funny xDDD

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAH my favorite part of the whole series xDDD you gotta love that guy xD thanks for putting this up again. its going in my favorites.

1 Like

I still don’t get it: is the anesthesiologist woman his North Korean fiancee or she’s a twin sister ?

I didn’t watch episode 9, but I think it’s his fiancee from North Korea xD

Yeah mine, too xDD I could watch that the hole day, and it won’t be boring xDD Haha this has to be in your favorites xDDD Just soo priceless xDD

1 Like

and he does that dance with his little smirk and perfect teeth xD

1 Like

WHY dont i like the shipping with him and the main girl!!! anybody else feel that way? i dont like them at all
 i kinda hate it and feel weird with them. like, they dont have no chemistry, and i like him with kang so ra better T.T like, maybe if it was that they fell in love again slowly or something, but no. they just 
 WHY!!! btw im up to episode 10. havent watched the episode 10 yet.

1 Like

YEAH, someone who understands me xDDD In North Korea, when Jae Hee had long hair, I totally shipped them, but NOW REALLY there is no chemisrty
The kissed, but 
You couldn’t fell it, You know that feel xDD There was nothing, when you saw these two ‘-’ It would be more romantic with Kang So ra, really ‘-’ There would be more chemisrty >_> Haven’t watched episode 10 either ‘-’

My main question in this show is what kind of plot everyone is cooking up because they all seem to have their own motives aside from getting Hoon to lead the surgery on the PM. Plus, all this mystery is starting to feel more like a filler for the “unexpected” reveal of why everything is happening. And it better be a really good reason!

As for the shipping, I was all for Jae Hee and Park Hoon but now I’m not sure. I’m hoping for things to turn around next week (such as putting an end to to Jae Hee = Seung Hee). Then I might be for this couple again.
I agree, Soo Hyun and Hoon have better chemistry.

Right now I’m at the point where I hope Hoon finally gets involved in this big plan and starts finding his own path independent from Seung Hee/Jae Hee.

YESSSS!!! thats what im saying! like, it was that she was rejecting him all along and denying that she was the girl, and all of a sudden BAM! they kiss! i like you again! she didnt even say something like “im sorry i lied” or explained anything. maybe if it would have been a bit more flow-y with an explaination and such, but there was no connection with it, i felt weird >: P

thank you girl. i think we should make the script HAHAHA! like yes! i feel they had a connection, and it was flow-y. i just wished she wouldve been the main lead since the beginning, especially when i saw the trailer for this, and i saw her. it has nothing to do with hate, (dont know WHY some are saying so), but more about the connection and flow with the scenes, and i feel they had that. i like kang so ra with suk and with han joon or whatever his name is xD

i feel that all this mystery is just making the story drag. i like the show, but now its starting to drag a bit. :confused: like get to the point already! we are in episode 10 of the show! there should have been at least 1 reveal.

thank youuuuu! i hope that they change the plot and end up together. if not, then give seung hee and park hoon more connection, but i still dont feel it.

i second that!

LOL really, what is this show about? cuz they are just doing whatever with it.

1 Like

yes, maybe i dont like her character either, because when she had long hair, her character was weak (from the surgery) and getting shot, she was helpless and she looked more humble to me. they had a bit of a connection their, but nowww, she’s kinda stuck up a bit and rejecting his love and concern, and the relationship looks kind of bitter. i know that her acting like that is because of that “plan” but still, this is why i feel no connection as well.

let me put it this way @ran_chan_5 @Pam720 one minute its like “i hate you, get away” and the next minute outta no where : “oh, hooooon” kiss kiss kiss like WAAATTT? eww no. hahaha

1 Like

When she first saw that video playing on his laptop, it looked like she was practising her “Hoona” routine for later. Cold.

LOL yes!! and then started crying outta no where! like, it was too fake. the first thing i thought is “oh, THIS again (the video omg, could they play it any more times?!!) and then HOONAAA!!! KISS HUG CRY i was like -___-”

ME IF I HEAR HOONA AGAIN:

3 Likes

can someone PLEASE explain what the whole 1st plan 2nd plan thing is about? i dont understand any of it. watching the 10th episode now, but even if you havent gotten to it yet, PLEASE EXPLAIN SOMETHING. what is the problem and purpose of any plans? what was that whole talk about whenever they talk about plans or whenever she meets(main girl) with the bad guy or the whole pointing the gun to her head and the whole fight scene with guns? LOL this drama is making me soo slow. i never understand what theyre talking about or why “someone will die” if park hoon doesnt win the baby operation.

what is WITH this plot? lol

DONT WATCH SPOILER! if you didnt already see episode 10.

wasnt this your favorite part? xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZQPWyVnWlY

walks off with her fluffy skirt and heels like a boss xD

2 Likes

HAHAHA LMAO xDDDD Oh Yes, that kick, really, SOOOO Funny xDDD And I like her dress. She is really beautiful, but with that dress ‘-’ It fits ger sooooo well xD ‘sigh’

1 Like