Drama : Immortal Samsara - 沉香如屑 (2022)

As of today, 14.12 million fans, on just one streaming platfom, and not including Vikians, are already eagerly awaiting its premiere ;p
:heart_eyes::star_struck:

10 Likes

Update :mega: : Immortal Samsara is rumoured to broadcast in July on Youku.:crossed_fingers:t4:

8 Likes

It may also be released in late June. It’s rumored to premiere on June 24, i.e. take over right after Legacy which will complete its on-air that same day (for Youku VIP), or it may be pushed into early July.

Btw, Immortal Samsara will be split into two parts - Part 1 of 40 eps and Part 2 of 20 eps. I hope Viki will bring us all 60 eps (or I/many of us will have to watch it on other legal streaming sites). It really is too good to be missed!:crossed_fingers::star_struck:

6 Likes

Hey ! :grinning: Yes I know I just update “infos” according to what is said on Mydramalist and Twitter. Although there is still no official announcement yet, it may still air on June 24th if the rumor is true. Either way, can’t wait to watch it ! :star_struck:

4 Likes

On mydramalist, they update the page of this drama. It’s written to be aired on July 2022. Fingers crossed and I will eat this Sifeng’s drama. Really appreciate this actor. I’m already happy to have The blue whisper we’ve been waiting for. The era of wuxia is coming back on Viki !

7 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

Official MV

Trailers for Ep 9 -11

7 -11 Trailers
3 Likes

Haven’t watched any of the trailers but what on earth is the thumbnail of the last trailer?!! Goodness I know wuxia leads always have to sacrifice some part of their body but the blood is just funny :skull::skull::joy:

2 Likes

I think this clip answers :cupid:🫀 @vivi_1485. Partial English subs.

2 Likes

Coming Soon!

6 Likes

@aznative, :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

@porkypine90_261
Screenshot_20220725-144616_Chrome
https://c.tenor.com/PK_ln6GnJksAAAAM/jonah-hill-yay.gif
https://c.tenor.com/VGmlPPPara8AAAAM/congrats-congratulations.gif

4 Likes

My pleasure. And thank you for the pretty message.
The community has a lot of happy fans after seeing “Immortal Samsara” licensed.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes: You can say that again! I’ve seen the replies, and comments :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

My inbox is swamped So many excellent applicants. There is plenty of work so I hope they can all work together. :smiley:

6 Likes

I just earned nice share for some of the threads below, and rediscovered these Immortal Samsara posts.
Sooo. . . While we await the uploads, and the magic by our yet to be named volunteer team, lead by our very own, crowned :crown: CM @porkypine90_261. Let’s re-visit the pre-posts that got us this drama!!! Yeyyy!!

Posted by @iria360, back on March 17th, 2022. Neat!

Posted by @jadecloud88, March 4th, 2022 :dizzy::star2::blush:

Posted by @jomyeong, February 22nd, 2022 :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Congrats on getting it! :partying_face::love_you_gesture:

I’ll wait to watch on Viki!

4 Likes

What a treat. Thanks. So excited to watch. All the best to @porkypine90_261 and her teammates.

4 Likes