Dramas to watch with Timed Comments ON / OFF

The “crying onion” comment you posted on the other thread still makes me laugh. :joy:

5 Likes

Comment ON (later OFF)

In the beginning there are quite a few funny episodes, especially relating to some of the background noise. In the last few episodes the comments got rather annoying. There aren’t a lot of comments in the later episodes yet, so hopefully the ones who left funny episodes will come back to add those later.

Marriage with Me? Seriously? | Japan | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

1 Like

Comments OFF

I’m not even halfway and the comments are full of:

• Annoying questions - just watch the drama or scene and you’ll find the answer :face_with_raised_eyebrow: (some people respond with “literally watch the scene!”)
  • Commenters fighting
  • (A lot of) spoilers in the TCs
  • Harsh comments

Lighter and Princess | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

3 Likes

Comments OFF for both the Korean and Japanese version of Boys over Flowers :sweat_smile:

Same goes for Not Others…
The comment section is just filled with constant
judgment.
https://www.viki.com/tv/40007c-not-others?qId=91576091555e16015e67f0c282812f8c

2 Likes

Comments OFF

I had to turn the comments off so many times. The amount of comments that are directing blame and hate towards the characters who aren’t even 18 is absolutely baffling to me :no_mouth:.
And yes, you are allowed to dislike a character, even if they are children. The comments however, were not okay.

Queen Insoo | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

2 Likes

The outfit comments really are annoying. The FL in Only Side By Side With You was a tech geek and dressed accordingly. Every new outfit drew 15 outraged comments with no understanding of the character.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know that other people are annoyed by it as well :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Comments OFF
or only ON during funny / awkward scenes

I shared some funny comments from this drama in the thread below, but In Blossom’s TCs are riddled with body shaming comments about the FL. Even in later episodes, people responded: “We’re X episodes (near the end) in and you are STILL making comments on her appearance?”

There are also a few inappropriate TCs, so if that would bother you, don’t turn them on. Lastly, the comments who kept saying that the FL was played by the same by the same actress, confused me (they kept saying that Ju Jing Yu played the FL (YCW) throughout the drama, when Zheng He hui Zi played her initially).

In Blossom | Watch with English Subtitles, Reviews & Cast Info | Viki

2 Likes