"Fall In Love" - FINISHED! we binge-watched it and it was terrific!

btw I’m Eastern Standard Time

1 Like

awww…:laughing: You already knew about it. Plus we can only invite what, 10 people per post? And I thought you were booked out for this month. What days and times are you available?

This is like being at work again trying to schedule all my employees -
with their different availabilities. :smirk: :rofl:

2 Likes

I can maybe watch an eps during the day during the week sometimes around 2pm Eastern or so.

I like 7pm Eastern it works for me. But if you guys start something at 9 pm Eastern I can do at least one Eps and then keep up on my own!

2 Likes

Vivi wants to join so I am going to try and find a time that works for our friends in India as well as the rest of the world.

3 Likes

Yes so if you do like 9 pm - I’ll come in for a little while!

2 Likes

It is SNOWING and COLD outside. I am not going anywhere while that is going on. Get some hot cocoa, late night snacks and…

Join us! We are binge-watching Fall In Love starting SUNDAY, DEC 12, 2021 @ 10 PM ET! EVERYDAY!

(Right after Grand Prix!) Why so late? Well, time IS Relative but time zones are picky. :nerd_face: We are an international watch party! but also so we don’t interfere with the other watch parties.

We may do 3 to 4 episodes each nite - Trying to get through 36 episodes before all the holiday parties start!

@vivi_1485
@kdrama2020ali
@irishtigger
@xilifromnyc
@midknightmoodz
@marcela_athaydes
@natyh
@frustratedwriter
@entwyfhasbeenfound
@jadecloud88

Everyone interested is welcome to join us!

4 Likes

yayyyy!! I won’t be able to attend the first WP because I have my very last exam on the same day, but I’ll be a (not so) free bird after that! Can’t wait to watch it with you all! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

sorry just too late for me.

2 Likes

I’ll come say HI - but this one is late for me!!! Glad that the others can have fun!!!

1 Like

@vivi_1485
VIVI! We are starting it late just for YOU! :laughing: Do I need to postpone it until Monday? Lots of people would rather it run earlier because it is so late for them here in the US.

3 Likes

I’ll try to come, but it might be a bit too late

2 Likes

I will pop in! Not sure how long I can stay. This weekend has been a bit of a hectic schedule. So I might be too sleepy to stay very long Lol

1 Like

ON NOW!
LINK - https://www.viki.com/user-party/JyNRnebC

1 Like

Fall In Love - Episode 4 - Monday, Dec 13 @ 8 PM ET.
bros

@vivi_1485
@marcela_athaydes
@sweetybirdtoo
@my_happy_place
@xilifromnyc
@kdrama2020ali
@rachellubel1997_612
@midknightmoodz
@jezzabell0724_977
@brainbuster

and @ everyone else who wants to watch with us!

4 Likes

Fall In Love - Episode 4 - Monday, Dec 13 @ 8 PM ET.
bros-2
It only lets me spam 10 people per post. Continued!
@irishtigger
@squishy
@meonmyown
@stardust2466_546
@natyh
@frustratedwriter
@entwyfhasbeenfound
@jadecloud88

and @ everyone else who wants to watch with us!

Specially for KDRAMAALI! You MISSED the BEST tropes!
@kdrama2020ali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZiPMRlNDIc

https://voi.id/en/lifestyle/105065/5-reasons-fall-in-love-is-the-most-popular-chinese-drama-right-now

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWUiUkqphBn/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

7 Likes

Aww I’m so sorry. I’ll be there from tomorrow. I’ll join in whenever I wake up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ok stop bullying me I’ll catch up

I hear ML is my TYPE

4 Likes

Awww. I must have missed the first watch party so I haven’t even started. You guys go ahead and I’ll try to catch up. (Won’t be this week though as I still have one week of work before campus holiday begins. Can’t wait!)

4 Likes

Watch on your phone while no one is looking!!! LOL

2 Likes

Hahaha! If I worked in Admissions, I could probably get away with that as I’ve heard they used to do that a lot! I need to get all the transfer work pumped in that I am able to this week. Anyone who hasn’t had their transfer work proofed will have their financial aid cut off for the spring semester. I have about 30 left to get done before 5 pm on Friday.

3 Likes