Fan of CNBlue ? Welcome to you Boice!

I see why he won judo competitions. He is so focused. I think it is the same when he is doing an amazing guitar riff.

i tought it was already confirmed ?

When I read the article and some other info on it, FNC was saying that he was considering the offer. I have not heard anything else but it is possible that it is confirmed as it has been a few days.

So, Jungshin is supposed to be MCing a music show with Key sometime next month. Hmmmm
this is an interesting paring. SHINEE is one of the groups I enjoy. I am happy for them both, I just wonder how this will work out. The guys did some traveling again but I couldn’t tell from all the info where they were going and what for? It was after they did the festival in China. Anyone know? It may have been Japan. Anyway, just sharing a bit of info.

I don’t know if it’s true but I heard they went to Japan to prepare their next japanese album.

yeah me too ! i really enjoy shinee it xas in reality my first kpop group just before cnblue and i can’t wait for this pairing !
it’s like suho from exo somehow “pairing” with jonghyun for the TVshow i 'm a big fan of exo that’s why i’m really happy that’s they know each other

yeah they preparing their new album but minho is not here too he is in India filming the tvshow

look they say it’s almost sure

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/15/shinees-key-and-cnblues-lee-jung-shin-in-talks-to-be-new-mcs-of-mcountdown/

Wow, they are already preparing for another album! Well, that makes me happy but Yonghwa is just now touring so I guess it will be sometime before this comes out. Then again
CNBlue has really put out alot of music in just 5 years. I know in the industry comebacks have varying time frames. I remember when a few of the guys were working on dramas and touring so I guess it definitely is possible to work on an album and do all the other things that they are all doing this year.

I like to think they it is all friendly competition and that these groups get along. That is why I was so happy that Jonghyun (SHINEE) and Yonghwa showed each other so much love when they were both doing promotions for their solos. I adore Key yet he has a bigger than life personality and I am not sure how that will go with Jungshin. Jungshin is such a sweetheart to me, maybe seeing him MCing will let me see another side to him.

hey! i think the same as you high 5 friend :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

After watching their performance @ FNC Kingdom 2013 or maybe 2014 not sure which one it is, I really want them to do a live concert album. I think this would be incredible, I mean they do some amazing work live.

Does anyone know where the article saying the guys don’t quarrel is from? I have to see where I saw this info but it is a translated article where the guys are saying that they did quarrel when they lived together but not anymore and that they let the little things go. It piggybacks off of AOA saying they do quarrel sometimes. Anyone seen it or know where the original article is from? I saw it on some Twitter account well the translated version. Also, does anyone know where all the episodes of Hologram are eng subbed? If you don’t want to post it here, send me a message. Thanks. I hope everyone had a delightful weekend.

More news: I read on Twitter(take with a grain of salt) that Jonghyun’s role in Orange Caramel is confirmed. Vampire? Possibly? I like the idea of that. Also, he is being considered for We Got Married. I think he would be an absolute sweetheart but I really don’t want anymore CNBLUE members or FT Island doing that show? I have no problem with the show but when they do it, fans tend to go full tilt. People are still ‘shipping’ Yonghwa and the girl from Girl’s Generation, I think Seohyun(Sorry, I can’t remember for sure I don’t pay attention to the girl groups too much) 5 years later. If you ever see the comments on his One Fine Day video you know what I mean. There is nothing wrong with it but that was a while ago now and people won’t let anyone move on from it(her too). So my issue, is whoever they pair him with he will be associated with that person forever. People will analyze every minute they encounter each other after the show wraps. Sorry, for the long post. So, if Jonghyun does it that is fine but I kind of wish FNC wouldn’t push the idea for anymore CNBLUE or FT Island members. Have any of the AOA members done the show? Hmm
Enjoy the rest of the day!

Still can’t find any english subs for Hologram anywhere. If anyone see them and you don’t want to put it here, you can message me. Thanks. Also, I can’t wait for the fan cams from Yonghwa’s first solo concert last night.Oh, how happy and excited I was and am for him.

So it is confirmed Jonghyun is doing WGM. I am so resistant to this idea. I would love to see him on a weekly show, which is happening with Orange
(I think I got the title mixed up with a girl group previously, sorry) but I just don’t like this idea. Anyway, supposedly they are revamping the show and it will have a twist. I still want to see clips of him on it though since it is going to happen. I adore him and all the guys so anything they do is fine. I will always tune in.

Also, via twitter I am hearing all kinds of great things regarding OFD tour. The pics I have seen look fun. I think I read his family and a member of his cnblue family came to a show. I think it was Jonghyun. Don’t hold me to it. Have a good week. :grinning:

Jungshin is doing Fashion King 3. I am not familiar with that show. I think Jonghyun looks like he is having fun on his downtime. I think he is the only one I have seen doing something fun(outside music we know that is fun and work for the guys). There were some pics of him snowboarding, I think in Twitter. Where are all my Boice at??? :grinning: Maybe I have way too much free time lately, :smile:

Oh, new single drops in Japan in April. Yay!

oh i really can’t see jonghyun in we got married xD AHAH for jungshin i don’t know about that !
yeah a new single ! i would like a korean one but whatever !

1 Like

WGM’s trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5B_6wcPc7Y

1 Like

@kurama1 Thank you for this. Oh my, he seems to be an absolute sweetheart. I like that he is showing his skills in judo. Well, sort of.

@CNBlandine I know what you mean. I just said OK, Jonghyun is going to do this so, I hope it is a positive experience for him. I know nothing about Fashion King, is it a variety show? I guess I need to find out. So happy the have new music. As much as I love their individual activities, I miss them doing a live show.

yeah new experience! it’s sounds relly good ahah this girl got a prince