Fan of CNBlue ? Welcome to you Boice!

I love Checkmate !

Oh right upps^^ thank you. I didn’t think straight, I’m sorry. It’s been two years already
 wow
I think he is working on a second one already and if he doesn’t want to wait till military service is over he has to release it soon.

I like very much checkmate,but all the song are good.

Absolutely agree. I LOVE that album. I listen to it all the time. I’m so glad I could buy it signed by Yong Hwa when it came out. I will treasure it always. :heart_eyes:

Mirna you have the cd or you listen in your cellphone?

I have both the physical CD and the digital version. The physical CD is unopened. It was signed by Yong Hwa, so I put it in a protective case. It is just for display.

The digital version is on my iTunes. :slight_smile: Yong Hwa everywhere. :slight_smile:

I only can listen in spotify, youtube and musical (Digital version), I haven’t seen this CD in my country.

It is difficult to find it in some countries, but luckily, a physical CD is not the only way to listen anymore. Many more options to listen than a few years ago. :slight_smile:

I buy on the website yesasia because there are no chance I find a kpop cd in my country or one I like :stuck_out_tongue:

Luckily there is at least one shop in my country I know of and what they don’t have, well
 nowadays it is not a big deal to buy it via the internet^^ BOICE specific stuff needs to be (pre-)ordered via FNC store anyway.
@mirna023_316 congratulations on the signed one^^

Si menos mal existe otra opciones

Is very sad I would like have this cd in my hands

Thank you. It is my little treasure for sure. :slight_smile:

Hay que verle el lado amable. Imagínate que fueran los 80s o 90s
para nada se contaba con nada digital. A puro cassette y luego el CD. Como cambian las cosas. :slight_smile:

Tienes razĂłn :slight_smile:

@mirna023_316 too

Hello!

Thanks, I’ve never heard these songs! Time to catch up now xd Not a bad idea to reupload it for people like me xd

After AOA, SF9, the next comeback it will be CN BLUE !!! In March I think :slight_smile:

Yes, I have read so too^^ they are supposed to do the foto shoot around these days

You may wanna check out his whole album and also the two special songs “star, you”(hidden track on the korean album only) and “suki ni natte yokatta”(japanese album only) - love them all^^

1 Like

I hope it will be more “rock” than One Fine Day. I want them to express themselves on live and not to be quiet

1 Like