First drama?

I’m sucked into Just you, Love Around, and Who are you every week

Ahh. But my problem with waiting for a full series to finish is then finding time to really marathon through it. I have like three or four shows I still haven’t gotten to sit down and watch. I was so intent to watch the shows when they were airing…I should have >.<

Escalera al cielo

I was really happy that I didn’t watch BOF while it was AIRING…the wait would have been such a pain but sometimes watching the show while it is airing makes it more interesting because everyone would be buzzing about it

1 Like

Ooh check out Master’s Sun! It’s good!

I"m also watching Who are you. Pretty good as well.

I haven’t watched Who are you yet, but something tells me that MS is better than it

Haha that’s true! I also have little stack of dramas waiting for my time.
And then, of course, sometimes the anticipation is almost better than the episode.

MS is really good… it has potential to make it onto my top 10.

“Who Are You?” is more “crime-drama-y”, where MS is a little more tongue in cheek. (Add it to your list and if you get bored it’s worth watching)

Yeah of course i watch MS…my favorite drama at the moment … who are you is more CRIME???..i don’t think i would be watching it then. A friend already said it isn’t so good so you saying it is crime based makes me scream " NO!!!"

Some of the few dramas I like:
The Greatest Love, Faith, 49 Days, Queen In Hyun’s Man, Pasta, Padam Padam, City Hunter, Invincible Lee Pyung Kang, My Princess, Flower Boy Ramen Shop, The Innocent Man aka Nice Guy, The Moon Embracing the Sun, The History of the Salaryman, Flower Boy Next Door, Gu Family Book, All About My Romance, I Hear Your Voice

1 Like

I like it, it’s not as “crime” as AAMR talked about politics or GD talks about medicine.
But maybe I am biased because I think the main actor is so cute… Gosh I feel like to hug him… Woahh… Lolll :slight_smile:

Well you know what they say… “One man’s Secret Garden is another man’s Full house.”
hehee

There are plenty of REALLY good dramas out there, so if your not feelin’ it, skip it.

Not Crime like CSI/48 hours/law and order… but they work in a police station and they are solving murders. Crime-y

Oh and I also want to hug the life out of the main guy.

Good list!
I just started Greatest Love last night! It’s got some real potential!

@preena0003 I loved Faith :slight_smile: and city hunter, flower boy ramen shop, flower boy next door, I hear your voice, too :heart:
Another really good drama is I miss you, I think, it’s terribly sad but well made…I loved it!!

I watched a lot of animes. And when I watched Nodame Cantabile, I began the drama that was really great My first K-drama was Que sera sera!

1 Like

City hunter is realy great =D

I"ve been on Episode 15 for 6 months now… I know it’s good, but I can’t seem to finish

^You can always edit your post to add on to it…

My first drama was either Full House or Stairway to Heaven.

my first was Densha Otoko, a friend from work gave it to me since i like anime he said if you like shojo you’ll like this, and i was realy suprise i liked it even if it not my fav