First drama?

My first drama is Playful kiss…

I liked that, too :slight_smile:
I think this could be a good thread to find some new drama…hehe
I’m without drama at the moment, it’s quite distressing… :wink: lol…

omg You’re Beautfiul is perfect ,and with Jang Geun Seok my favorite actor ,he’s style like kinda mine i realy liked.

I started it but never finished. I think it is Return of Iljimae :smiley: But have you seen 49 days? OMG, JIL is super duper cute in that one!

The ending is beautiful or hard ?I don’t like when a guy die or look like romance broken x)

I was so sad during the ending but overall i loved this drama. Actually it is one of my top dramas :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t look i dislike feel so bad x)

Synopsis like drop Dead diva u know?

After a couple of days on this thread I added 6 new dramas to my list :slight_smile:

I really loved 49 days. I had so many people tell me they hated it (and the ending) that I was really apprehensive about watching it. It is in my top 10.

Also, I thought the ending was pretty good. They might have done just a little too much to wrap it up nicely, but all in all I liked it.

1 Like

my first drama was full house 1

Have you seen any of his other dramas?

I need to see the previous season of Drop Dead Dive but I see where you are going with that! It is kinda similar! >)<

It is in my top 10 as well. Well actually I have only come across people who have liked…Gosh, that was a really good DRAMA

1 Like

Have you seen any of his other dramas?

Yes many =)

maybe i would watch 49 later.

Have you seen it before???

Thanks. You are absolutely right! Every child, even siblings, are SO different and we have to find the right ways for each child. :slight_smile:

Who else is on your top ten?

Grrr! trop bien (great’ x) I watch K_pop it’s very perfect if u have any drama kinda romance music tell me

x)

Playful kiss, this was the first time I had to wait for new eps to load cause I was watching while it was airing

I’m such a baby. I hate waiting for new episodes. But once again I’m sucked in with Master’s Sun and Just you. . . Waiting.