[From Viki Staff] Channel Managers Needed!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

14 Likes

Are there channels viki needs help in?

Hi everyone, we just licensed “2015 Super Star: A Red & White Lunar New Year Special,” a fun and exciting Lunar New Year special featuring some of Asia’s hottest stars, including K-Pop group Infinite, singer & actor Show Luo and singer Vivian Chou, with more guests to be announced!

If you’re interested in helping volunteer on the channel (moderate, segment or subtitle), please contact the channel manager. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi everyone, we just got some great Korean Drama Highlight and Korean Entertainment Show clips added to Viki, highlighting some of the best moments from shows like “Emergency Couple,” “A Witch’s Romance,” “Incomplete Life,” and many more, and we’re looking for channel managers as well as volunteers (moderators, segmenters, subtitlers)!

Thanks!

I’d like be Channel Manger for Korean Drama Highlights

Is this channel still in need of a Manager? if so, I’ll like to request it.

Hi all, we’re looking for a couple of Co-Managers for the popular variety show, Infinite Challenge. If you’re interested, please send me a PM. Thanks!

I’d like to be Co-Manger, If it’s possible. ^.^

Hi, everyone! We’ve just licensed the Hong Kong drama “The Family Doctor”! If you’re interested in being Channel Manager, please reply to this message or send a message to the Help Center. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! If no one has applied for that, I would love to help out with ‘The Family Doctor’ as the CM!

Hi everyone! We’ve also just launched five more Hong Kong titles: “The Neighborhood”, “IT Champions”, "Elite Brigade F.S.D, Elite Brigade II, and “Gambler.” If you’re interested, please reply to this message or send a message to the Help Center.

Thanks!

Hi, I’d like to be a manager for " The Neighborhood "

Hi all, added two more Taiwanese titles that are in need of Channel Managers:

Fabulous Boys: The Taiwanese remake of the hit K-Drama “You’re Beautiful,” this tells the story of Mei Nu, who is in training to become a nun, as she stands in for her brother and pretends to a be a male idol singer in a popular boy band.

Honey and Clover: a story about “a group of friends at an arts college traversing the treacherous waters of friendship and unrequited love.”

Please send me a PM or reply to this message if you’re interested. Thanks!

I’d love to be added as manager, please. I just sent you a PM. Thanks!

Can I be the CM for Honey & Clover?
I would cry if I could be the CM for Honey & Clover