Gold QC-Exclusive Promotions

What espacilly is the “Gold QC-Exclusive Promotions”? What do I have from it and what does it?

4 Likes

This thread is dead! I’m reviving it. If someone knows about this. Kindly shed some light…

2 Likes

Sneha, every gold qc is qualified to get a gift, gold qc gift has nothing to do with the leader board.
Viki sends gifts to all
(example- you and I became gold qcs this year, we will get gift next year and if a user becomes gold qc next yr(2022) they will get a gift in 2023) gold qcs every year

1 Like

Exclusive promotions are not announced beforehand, but on a rare occasion and most of the time it was for QCs or Gold QCs in the States because those were often movie tickets, or something like it.

A long, long time ago in the past you would get small or sometimes bigger gifts, like tote bags, I think even lipsticks, headphones (not those expensive ones, if you thought …), t-shirt, OSTs, posters, autographs, tickets for concerts, …

But as the community grew, shipping didn’t happen that frequently anymore, and as you can imagine tickets in times of the pandemic weren’t heard of either.

So at times there are some promotions, but we as the volunteers do not know until Viki informs us about it.

5 Likes

Oh ok! Got it! So only the year in which we become a gold qc counts! So both of us won’t qualify for the next year, is it?

1 Like

Yes and promotions is a different thing.

1 Like

Oh thanks for the information!

1 Like

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053308193-2020-QC-Gift-Info

This is for 2020, there could be changes for 2021 QCs?

1 Like

We will know sooner or later.

1 Like

Viki use to send us emails/dms about gifts etc.

I never read them in time. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I got one e-mail but my parents didn’t know I was volunteering at that time so I let it go :sweat_smile::grimacing:

2 Likes

Did you delete it?

No, I still have it…

1 Like