Guess the drama by emoji

i couldn’t find a contract, so i tried document :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, how to put that title with emojis, seriously lol

2 Likes

Guess: Can’t express the title (this is all 1 drama) with emoji’s, so these are clues to what happens in the drama.
I think if you’ve seen it, it’s easy to guess, maybe even without watching it :laughing:

Story:
Clue 1: :couple: :person_with_crown: :baby: :baby:
Clue 2: :baby: :baby: :x: :baby: :white_check_mark:
Clue 3a: :baby: :crown:
Clue 3b: :baby: :pleading_face: :moneybag::x:
Clue 4: :princess: :dizzy_face: & :girl: :pleading_face: :next_track_button: :princess:
Clue 5: :woman: :person_with_crown: :x: :princess: :crown: :rage: :rage:

5 Likes

there are a lot of babies in that drama lol

4 Likes

Correct me if I’m on the wrong path. But, is this the story?
A son living on the outside of the place inherited his father’s throne. He had two children, but the son inherited the throne, and the daughter was given no riches.
The Queen mother was shocked. & The daughter cried to her Queen mother.
The father’s favorite concubine, :rofl: and the king, both made the Queen, who held much power, very angry.

2 Likes

is it korean?

2 Likes

@leerla73 Creative, but no :joy_cat:

@mary19c11
Clue 6 (setting): :north_korea: :kr::x: :back: :hourglass::north_korea: :kr:

More than one :wink:

3 Likes

Crash Landing on You

2 Likes

I vaguely remember a story about a queen giving birth to twins, but one twin, for whatever reason, was sent off to be put to death. But the person tasked with that couldn’t live with it, so they entrusted the baby with someone else to raise. And of course, this twin came back into the succession picture at some point. But that’s really all I remember of the story. I can’t even remember if the second twin that was sent away was a boy or a girl, though I think it was a girl. I feel like this fits your emojis, but I really can’t recall what drama. Maybe it will ring a bell for someone else.

Edit: I put it in spoilers in case anyone wants to really figure it out from the emojis, without additional info. :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Incorrect :sweat_smile:
I think you misunderstood the emoji

I hope it does :joy:

You remembered the correct story based on the emoji :grin:
This will really give it away to some.

I’ll check back in tomorrow, as I will be heading to sleep :zzz:

3 Likes

The King’s Affection??

2 Likes

Mirror of the Witch?

2 Likes

:smiley:

Jumong!
!Ju Mong, Prince of Legend | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
!https://asianwiki.com/Prince_of_the_Legend

1 Like

New sets of emojis, while we wait for feyfayer, after her rest. :wink:

B. :m: :man: (2 words) :white_check_mark:
I watched this because, others mentioned it with attractive quotes, and enjoyed it, it’s mentioned in this thread.:
!🐿️ Squirrel! ʘ‿ʘ You Call It, We Watch It!

C. :station: ( 1 word) :white_check_mark:

D. :syringe: (1 word) :white_check_mark:

E. :+1: :lab_coat:(2 words) :white_check_mark:

F. :anatomical_heart::stethoscope: (2 words, 2nd word, starts with an S) :white_check_mark:

G. :chains::lab_coat:(3 words, 1st, :grimacing:Oops! 2nd word starts with a G) :white_check_mark:

C-dramas (Here on Viki!)
A. :handshake: (1 word, starts with an A) :white_check_mark:

B. :compass: :wind_face: :nerd_face: (3 words) :white_check_mark:

C. :candle::diya_lamp:(1 word, starts with an F) :white_check_mark:

D. :yellow_square: :houses: (2 words, starts with an R) :white_check_mark:

E. :crown: :shushing_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: (2 words, this too, starts with an R) :white_check_mark:

F. :fire: :family_man_woman_girl: (3 words, middle word is possessive) :white_check_mark:

G. :m: :honey_pot: :guardsman:(3 words) :white_check_mark:
mas4, asked this in this link:
!Guess the drama by seeing the picture.It's really fun - #408 by vir

2 Likes

K-dramas

C. Train
E. Good Doctor

C-dramas

A. Alliance
B. South Wind Knows

2 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face: Yes!! K-dramas: C, E, & C-dramas: A, B! :white_check_mark: You are correct! :blush:

@my_happy_place,
Except for B, & C. All the K-dramas are medically related. Go for it! :grinning::+1:t5:

2 Likes

Not the correct answers :sweat_smile:
I’ll wait and see if someone can guess it before I give more clues

2 Likes

Blood?

Heart Surgeons?

No idea for this one

Royal Rumours?

2 Likes

:dart: Yes!! :grinning: D, F, (K-drama) & E (C-drama) :white_check_mark:

Try G. again. It’s the second word that starts with a G. :grimacing: Oops! :grimacing:

Yes! :white_check_mark: :dart:

2 Likes

I think @lutra or @rayshine could guess the correct answer based on these clues.

I’ll add some Bonus Clues below
Clue 3c :baby: :next_track_button: :girl: :speaking_head: :kr: :cn: :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
Clue 6a: :supervillain::woman: :person_with_crown: :bride_with_veil: :crown: :older_man: :next_track_button: :older_man: :dizzy_face:
Clue 6b: :supervillain::woman: :person_with_crown: :couple_with_heart_woman_man: :crown::man: :next_track_button: :crown::man: :x: :supervillain::woman: :person_with_crown: :bride_with_veil: :next_track_button: :crown::man: :x: :crown: :next_track_button: :supervillain::woman: :person_with_crown: :smirk:
Clue 6c: :military_helmet::heart::supervillain::woman::person_with_crown:
Clue 6d: :supervillain::woman::person_with_crown: :1st_place_medal:& :woman_teacher: :hibiscus: :ninja: :military_helmet:

3 Likes

The Gang Doctor?

2 Likes