Yes! ![]()
Not this one. The title contains two words.
Yes! ![]()
Not this one. The title contains two words.
Hidden Love?
not hidden…
wow, they went public, good for them lol
secret love???
No ![]()
I hope this emoji can help you ![]()
Mysterious Love
Yes! You found it:
![]()
Yes it is the second one
No it is a not
It is a Thai drama a bl series
i’m sorry but what do you mean by the 2nd one???
I mean the drama which I was trying to tell by this emojis ![]()
![]()
is eat love k ill
oh, so it’s the Korean guess not the Chinese, okay. i thought you meant the opposite ![]()
It’s ok mistakes always happens by everyone
is it My Love Mix-Up?
Oh nononoit is not
It is a Thai drama consisting of four words
Think that it is flying where will it fly
Love in the Air