Guess the drama by seeing the picture.It's really fun

4 Likes

A Korean Odyssey, is one of my favourites!

4 Likes

Yes, it is!

4 Likes

A Piece of Your Mind
i didn’t watch this drama but i was looking for something to watch & came across it, i just realized when i saw the clues.
is it good to watch btw? i usually read others’ opinions 1st & i think a lot didn’t really like it & thought it was slow.

5 Likes

I liked the show a lot. It has faults, it’s only got 12 episodes out of a rumoured 14 filmed but unreleased before it got canned. Though they barely got away with stopping it where they did, I would have liked to see the missing 2 episodes.
The other ML was quite annoying, a depressing character and a bit of a downer.

Yes, it is a bit of a slow burn, more a slice of life rather than the usual k-drama style but it went hand in hand with the artsy way it’s filmed, the music is a bit eccentric too but I guess that’s what I liked about it overall ('cos I’m a bit weird? :man_shrugging::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:)

It certainly isn’t the run of the mill drama with quite a heavy subject as how loss affect people and how they react to it (or something like that) but it had what I thought was the most amazing bit of scripting and acting in one of the side character Min Jeong and her back story. (ep 8) If you’re a very empathetic person it will definitely hit hard in the feels! (it did me)

4 Likes

They cheated you out of two episodes! 왜요?! So unfair! :triumph::pensive:
Your love for unpopular shows, proceeds you. :rofl:
!Looking for the worst drama suggestion

It’s bad enough I get so suffocated watching the period dramas where the emperor, and elders, decides a person’s mate. :unamused: I try not to watch too much melodramas too. . .

4 Likes

many replies after a long time…
Well can you guess this fictional drama.while watching it pretty good at start but quite boring later… :roll_eyes: :sleepy:

3 Likes

i’m confused tbh, can we get another clue or picture?

2 Likes

well I didn’t give the auxiliary image ∵ it would be too easy… :neutral_face:
so the drama is

4 Likes

What I’m currently watching, two hints:

2 Likes

The Legend of Anle?

3 Likes

No, it’s not historical!

2 Likes

Enigma. Waiting for season 2

4 Likes

Yes! I didn’t know they planned for another season, I’m currently on the third episode^^

4 Likes

Can you guess this one?

2 Likes

“Extraordinary you” :blush:

Now this one

I’m currently watching it, and I loved. Is so funny and lovely

3 Likes

That’s right. :+1:

What about this one?

3 Likes

Found it! Where Stars Land. Haaha! :sweat_smile: Whew! That took a lot of searching. Another I haven’t watched Looks fascinating, based on the clips.

2 Likes

A love so beautiful?

3 Likes

I’m not so sure, but… "My lovely girl!? :thinking:

3 Likes