Guess the drama by seeing the picture.It's really fun

Yes it’s this one !

4 Likes

Lets see who can guess this drama? :performing_arts: :blush: Two pictures, but from one drama. :wink: Hint: Jiayo!

1 Like
3 Likes

@jomyeong,
:rofl: That was too easy for you! :+1:t5::rofl:
!Sword Dynasty | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

3 Likes

What could this drama be (not a movie)?

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Which one?

2 Likes

Guess “:shushing_face:

2 Likes

@lutra,
:rofl::rofl::rofl: A stroke of luck! :rofl::+1:t5: A hint is always helpful too! After I found it, I remember it was talked about a lot, so I said, it just might be it! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yesssssssssss, if you think about it was quite easy, right?

2 Likes

i didn’t even understand that you meant the emoji lol, i thought my page has some issues & can’t show the picture or something :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

There are quite a number of emojis to guess titles, should be easy

Nr.1: :weight_lifting_woman: :fairy:t2:

Nr.2: :lying_face:

Nr.3: :coffee: :person_with_crown:

5 Likes

Hahaha love the emojis
I’ve guessed them, but I’ll let someone else write them.
You’re right, they are easy :blush:

3 Likes

3. One thing I must addmit is that I didn´t know that this was from 2007 it felt like it came a few years ago…

6 Likes

You guessed them all, and yes Coffee Prince still seems fresh eventhough it is pretty old

4 Likes

This one is for all the recent hoo-ha :point_left: (not a Korean name :stuck_out_tongue:) about A.I.

Clue 1

The creator of this AI chatbot had a life story of why she created Replika is similar to the synopsis of the male character of the K-drama
https://youtu.be/yQGqMVuAk04?si=FpgVjHw8BlKDHkWg&t=76

Clue 2

This K-drama was located in Norway and Korea

The woman who died here that ML recreated an AI version in that voice device because of unresolved relationship

Clue 3

The FL runs a recording studio (They used voice recording of the woman to create the A.I. version)

Clue 4

Do you think you can live beyond death by transferring your Mind into A.I?

Clue 5

This scene ML & FL are talking to the AI of Ji-Soo on an overpass (where Ji-Soo remembered wanting to see the sunset from the overpass when she was still alive)

4 Likes

Wow, I had all right I think this is the first time in this thread (not counting Mirjams at the top as it was a series I had been working with her on).

3 Likes

Guess this, hint: movie?

4 Likes

Liu Yi Fei is so beautiful in this movie. :star_struck:

4 Likes

@mas4 ,
So easy! You got it! :wink::+1:t5:
I just love, love this movie. :blush:
! Once Upon a Time | Mainland China | Movie | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

4 Likes

Five pictures, one drama. Can you guess?
Hint: The season :us_outlying_islands: we are going into. . .

2 Likes