So far, no one has guessed this drama. :blush:

2 Likes

right… :+1: :clap:

3 Likes

wow…2) and 3) are right.but 4) drama is Neuron doctors
…never mind :+1: :cowboy_hat_face: :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Second picture, both from the same drama

I don’t watch a lot of C-dramas, so I think no matter how many hints you give me, I won’t be able to guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@zyxw,
I was waiting for someone else to guess, based on my search, it might be (⁠*⁠❛⁠‿⁠❛⁠)⁠→ :point_down:t5:

My source:
https://www.soompi.com/article/1514326wpp/kim-nam-gil-seeks-answers-as-he-suffers-in-silence-in-through-the-darknes

I’ll go back to waiting. :sweat_smile:

Year? The list of dramas filmed here is long 😂

Yakhyeon Cathedral [중림동약현성당/藥峴聖堂] – Korean Dramaland.

Kokdu: Season of Deity (2023); Through The Darkness (2022); Reflection of You (2021); High Class (2021); The Penthouse S3 (2021); Second Husband (2021); Red Shoes (2021); Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol (2020); Chip In (2020); The Wind Blows (2019); Her Private Life (2019); The Fiery Priest (2019); My Only One (2018-19); Misty (2018); Marry Me Now? (2018); Black Knight (2017-18); Lookout (2017); Man to Man (2017); Dear My Friends (2016); The K2 (2016); My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol (2015-16); Emergency Couple (2014); Angel Eyes (2014); A Witch’s Love (2014); Bride of the Century (2014); Prime Minister & I (2013-14); My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho (2010); Baker King Kim Tak Goo (2010); IRIS (2009-10); A Good Person (2003)

1 Like

It is the same church, but different drama :smiley:

1 Like

Another hint:
It’s Yakhyeon Cathedral.

1 Like
3 Likes

That’s right ^^

1 Like

At least 2 dramas are connected with this tree… Which?

3 Likes

Extraordinary Attorney Woo, Alchemy of Souls, Hotel del Luna, My Country and Kokdu, are the ones that I remember, I guess there’s much more.

5 Likes

Bingo! And “My Dearest”, too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe “Faith” as well, the tree looks like it, I am not sure about the surroundings.
Checked last episode and it is the tree of all trees, haha.

4 Likes

2 Likes

It kind of gives the “Heirs” feeling, but I can recall storylines some scenes but barely the places and such …

3 Likes

It’s a newer drama, not of this year though.

2 Likes

I watched neither of dramas, but going for a “mansion” vibe:

Is it any of them?

2 Likes

Mmmh no, it’s not a dramatic one.

2 Likes

Another hint

3 Likes

Two unguessed dramas. I’ll add a third. :nerd_face:

2nd hint: The FL is found in this post (⁠*⁠❛⁠‿⁠❛⁠)⁠→👇🏾

I can’t believe I didn’t remember these clues, and I thoroughly watched this K-drama. Who was the person from a rich family, the ML, or FL? I think it was the ML.

:blush::blush::relieved: Who can guess this other C-drama? :wink::blush:

Hint: This was one of the emoji’s, Ha! But if you forget the dramatic scenes, or never watched the drama, hmmm. . . you’ll have to do your research really well.

4 Likes