Happy International Women's Day

Google had this only for 1 day. It was a video of drawings, women in different job position and taking care… it was quite good.

3 Likes

I’m fine, thanks! I’m still in Ukraine. There has been no air raid sirens in Lviv since Saturday. I still have a job here. There is always something to help. Thank you to everyone who supports us! :blue_heart::yellow_heart:

8 Likes

This one?

3 Likes

I missed this one from Fumi’s community post. It’s really cute!
Screenshot_20220314-000252_YouTube

4 Likes

I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD. DON’T KNOW HOW. BUT CHANGED TO RIGHT THREAD. PUERTORICAN WOMAN THAT MAKES US PROUD. GOD BLESS THEM.

WOMEN DESERVED TO BE CELEBRATED/HONORED EVERY DAY. HERE ARE MY FAVORITE PUERTORICAN HEROES. HONOR A QUIEN HONOR MERECE.

U.S. Army
''Ramba" is first female Puerto Rican general officer in US Army Reserve.
FORT MEADE, Md. – Before they called her general, they called her “Ramba” in Puerto Rico – the female version of Rambo.
Ramba is first female Puerto Rican general officer in US Army Reserve
“I lived in the countryside of Puerto Rico … Often my car had a flat tire, and I had to get to physical conditioning, and I’d already been running from afar,” said Irene, who now goes by her married name, Zoppi.

Sonia Sotomayor - Wikipedia
Sotomayor was born in The Bronx, New York City, to Puerto Rican -born parents. Her father died when she was nine, and she was subsequently raised by her mother
Jennifer Lynn “J.Lo” Lopez is an American singer, actress, and dancer. In 1991, she began appearing as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993
Rita Moreno is a Puerto Rican-born American actress, dancer, and singer. Noted for her work across different areas of the entertainment industry, she has appeared in numerous film, television, and theater projects throughout her extensive career spanning over seven decades.

2 Likes

Just In time for Women’s Month :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Opening Statement

Day One - Confirmation

Day Two - Confirmation

4 Likes

SO HAPPY!

Got me another nice share BADGE. Thanks.

angelight313_168ARCHANGEL

Granted 34m

Happy International Women’s Day

1 Like

Always remembering when we find ourselves hating on female characters from dramas to examine why (are we holding them to higher standards than the male characters? why were they written the way that they were?) and trying to create a more positive environment where women support women!!

1 Like

HEAR! HEAR! :heart: :woman_red_haired::adult:‍🦰:woman:

2 Likes

March 8, 2023! Asian Boss celebrates Women’s Day!

1 Like

:cherry_blossom::ear_of_rice::sunflower::blush: March is Women’s Month! :blush::ear_of_rice::sunflower::cherry_blossom:

Screenshot_20240306-211131_Google

!Korea Town - #10 by leerla73

:cherry_blossom::ear_of_rice::sunflower::blush: March is Women’s Month! :blush::ear_of_rice::sunflower::cherry_blossom:

. . .And in other parts of the world. :flushed:
!https://youtube.com/shorts/10iBcKpjzm8?feature=shared
Women who are not afraid of heights. :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh that height, too high for me…

Happy International Women’s Day tomorrow:
March 8th :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:
Womens Day Women GIF - Womens Day Women Hardworking Women - Discover ...

■■■■■■■■ Animated Gif Happy Womens Day 2020 - Animaltree

2 Likes

International Women’s Day! March 8, 2024!

4 Likes

I missed to share my Collection I intended to add Dramas or Movies that are inspirational or funny. Feel free to check them out. Some of them left Viki and are erased and some are perhaps regionally restricted.
Anyway have Fun!

1 Like

@simi11,
I did! Neat collection. I also followed!

1 Like

@johndavid199023_121 You are promoting a business… read the guidelines on the bottom and delete your comment… it might be flagged…

1 Like