Historical Hotties!šŸ’œ

My love of HOTTIE threads knows NO - BOUNDS! LOL

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: :nerd_face::disguised_face: You are right, itā€™s time @simi11 :joy:

c962af420d03a5ec3c33b4984754bf0f

913fda2e75620998_1_circle

I Hope Ice Fantasy its o.k. ?

tumblr_o1di5rOE3p1smeb7do5_r1_500

77ba2d5f93bd57ecc963ad8906e6953b

4 Likes

I Love him :heart_eyes:
lde2lhrxomn71

dde10202b376182000832e5fa0f3b8e5

7 Likes

Gaby, whoā€™s that handsome in the last picture? Just reminds me men with long hair just look hot, just why? :smile_cat:

I havenā€™t seen this actor for a while, he used to be quite popularā€¦

Currently airing Novoland:Pearl Eclipse, Emperor Di Xu played by Xu Kai Cheng (he majored in ballet :heart_eyes:)

6 Likes

@simi11
017818800_1608529533-EprhYmXUUAAbtqC

This is for me one of the best :relaxed: with long hair :joy::joy:
Xiao Zhan
EVDAkimXYAIfBJE
He is so changeable :star_struck::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s probably why I like so much to watch historical, fantasy
Man with long hair :grin::joy:

2 Likes

Novoland, somehow it seems familiar to meā€¦can it be that there are several parts -films- series shot under itā€¦

2 Likes

Wonderful actor. He has come a long way since I first watched him as Fei Lu in ā€œNirvana in Fireā€ (2015).

5 Likes

Stories. The plots are unique.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t been up to date with new dramas, so Iā€™m thankful for the Novoland update! I thoroughly enjoyed Novoland Tribes and Empires and Eagle Flag and am thrilled to see that another Novoland is currently airing!

4 Likes

Gaby, I meant this handsomeā€¦ in your post :wink:

I know him from Untamedā€¦ a great drama!

Yes, there are several series of Novoland, so far Iā€™m watching a 5th one, Iā€™ve seen the Castle in the Sky, Tribes and Empires (drama wasnā€™t finished due to budget, but it was an excellent production!), Eagle Flag, Naga Pearls (movie) and currently Pearl Eclipse.

5 Likes

@simi11
Aaaaahhhh you mean him :disguised_face: :partying_face:

eb36ac31ly1gt051xerqqj21jk2bctsm-683x1024
This is Xu Ke

2 Likes

Let me jump into the Devil King Dylan Wang fanclub - headfirst with no regrets!!
I love the way he carries himself. He fits the role perfectly.
https://i.mydramalist.com/vVwDe_3f.jpg
That smoldering look!

8 Likes

I fell in love with this one. The Blue Whisper. Ren Jialun was just perfect.

image imageimage

5 Likes

No air now! :0

1 Like

Canā€™t forget this one! From Eternal Love, the Lord Emperorā€¦Vengo Gao

image image
image image

6 Likes

Those eyes, though. Dylan really knows how to express his emotions through his eyes. Awesome drama!

4 Likes

The drama is awesome but youre right, itā€™s Dylanā€™s show. His expressions are just beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: He makes me laugh so hard just with his expressions sometimes

3 Likes

Nice looking man! So the title of the original Godzilla movie, transliterated into English, is Gojira? Good to know. Wonder what movie history (and the history of movie merch) would have been like if that had been the English-language title?

This is mostly a thread about guy actors, butā€¦ Aya Ueto in the title role in Kitamuraā€™s 2003 classic ā€œAzumiā€ was off-the-charts spectacular.
AyaUeto_Azumi_I

If youā€™re a martial arts and/or samurai fanatic and have not seen this filmā€¦ you really need to, stat.

5 Likes