How do you ban some one comments

i would like to know how to ban some one comments … some one annaluvsyou271_678 keeps posting magkicarp during the drama i am all for free speech but it has now become annoying …i come to Viki for the comments not stupididy

You mean delete (not ban, you cannot ban a comment) timed comments or comments on the page?
Comments on the page cannot be removed, even by CM, you can only flag them.
Timed comments are another thing. They are moderated by the various moderators, who can delete them. They are usually deleted when they contain profanities or stupid things like “why the subtitlers are still only at 45%?” which is completely useless after a couple of days, when the show is completely subbed.
So if you feel something is particularly offensive, you can write to the CM or one of the moderators (of the language in which the offensive comments were written) asking her to review them and possibly remove them if she agrees with your assessment.
This is the only way.

2 Likes

thank you will do :slight_smile:

yea i wanted to report it too they should ban that person from commenting videos but i think wont change anything will make different account and do the same, there should be limit for comments to avoid spamming i dont know

Spamming is a totallly different issue.
A person can write very few comments, all offensive, and another person write twenty comments or more, not offensive. You want to target the offensive person, so limiting the number of comments wouldn’t achieve that goal.

2 Likes

I cannot type comments on the screen …the window comes up but I am unable to type in it